The Trouble with Vista

A Vista beta tester says 80 percent of the operating system's new features are great, but the other 20 percent are nagging at his gut.

continue -->

Copyright © 2007 IDG Communications, Inc.

Bing’s AI chatbot came to work for me. I had to fire it.
Shop Tech Products at Amazon