Class of 2013 Yearbook: The Honorees
Employer: National Football League
LOCATION: New York
New titles in your IT organization: Business relationship management
How have you incorporated social media into your own work? Idea generation and collaboration on new ideas
Characteristic most important in an IT hire: Ability to connect dots across a variety of issues to find solutions that solve more than one problem.
A career highlight: The launch of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando. It was a technology first and was an amazing opportunity and success.
Coolest current project: Here are two: A new player health and safety initiative, and planning for Super Bowl XLVII.
More on the 2013 Premier 100
- 2014 Premier 100 IT Leaders: A reinvention convention
- Class of 2014 Yearbook. A photo gallery, along with honorees' predictions, projects and more.
- Editorial: Career doors open wide everywhere for IT pros
- Honor Roll: View Premier 100 IT Leader alumni from 2000 to 2014
- Learn from the Elite. Join honorees at the Premier 100 IT Leaders Conference March 2-4, 2014
- Know an IT Leader? Nominate that person for next year's list.
- Editor's Picks: Revitalize your career with Computerworld's best stories on leadership.
- How we chose the honorees.
- IT Certification Study Tips
- Register for this Computerworld Insider Study Tip guide and gain access to hundreds of premium content articles, cheat sheets, product reviews and more.
- Software Asset Management: Ensuring Today's Assets
- Today's trends like BYOD and SaaS are new and exciting in terms of how they will help make our jobs more productive but...
- Trends Shaping Software Management: 2014
- Most IT executives recognize the relationship between mobile computing and worker productivity, and have long issued notebook computers and other mobile devices to...
- Software Asset Management: Pay Attention or Pay Up
- There is a wide range of options for managing software assets, from in-house solutions to the cloud to managed services providers. Read this...
- Are You Prepared for a Software Audit?
- Just the word "audit" is enough to make anyone shiver, and when it comes to a software audit, the reaction is no different....
- Workload Change: The 70 Percent of Your Business DevOps Forgot
- Adding WLA early in the development process ensures that the benefits of DevOps accrue for all applications, including your batch services. This paper... All Management White Papers
- Transform Your IT Service Management Watch this webinar, to learn how EasyVista can increase IT productivity & efficiency and deliver streamlined & integrated IT Service & Asset Mgmt.
- Top 4 Digital Signage Fails Join RMG Networks for a look at four of the most common reasons digital signage fails in corporate businesses. Learn about strategies to...
- ElectricAccelerator: Dramatically Faster Builds and Test ElectricAccelerator dramatically speeds up builds and test by parallelizing jobs across clusters of physical or cloud CPUs.
- Electric Cloud: Your AnthillPro Alternative Many organizations have become leery about AnthillPro since its acquisition by IBM. In this webinar, learn why ElectricCommander is an excellent alternative to...
- ElectricCommander 5.0 update Watch this webinar to find out how this release enables horizontal scalability, high availability, and other enterprise-grade features to support large scale CI...
- All Management Webcasts