Class of 2011 Yearbook: The Honorees
Employer: Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
LOCATION: West Bloomfield, Mich.
A career highlight: "The opening of the Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. It has been an incredible journey, and every day that I walk through our peaceful surroundings I reflect on the teamwork that was required to make this possible."
Coolest current project: "A patient ID card system that allows a quick swipe to check into our facilities. This system securely allows the patient to speedily register and eliminates human errors from the process. This is helpful in preventing the duplication of patient records and improves wait times."
Quick-ROI project: "We implemented an electronic time-keeping system to reduce overtime and maximize the workforce. This initiative allowed us to track scheduling, build efficiencies and create a better work-life balance for our staff. We expect a significant ROI between dollars saved and improved employee satisfaction."
More on the 2011 Premier 100
- 2014 Premier 100 IT Leaders: A reinvention convention
- Class of 2014 Yearbook. A photo gallery, along with honorees' predictions, projects and more.
- Editorial: Career doors open wide everywhere for IT pros
- Honor Roll: View Premier 100 IT Leader alumni from 2000 to 2014
- Learn from the Elite. Join honorees at the Premier 100 IT Leaders Conference March 2-4, 2014
- Know an IT Leader? Nominate that person for next year's list.
- Editor's Picks: Revitalize your career with Computerworld's best stories on leadership.
- How we chose the honorees.
- IT Certification Study Tips
- Register for this Computerworld Insider Study Tip guide and gain access to hundreds of premium content articles, cheat sheets, product reviews and more.
- Oracle Software Licensing: The Value of Resellers
- NEW white paper explores real-world insights and:
* The Rise of Audits
* Compliance Spend
* SAM and Compliance
* Working Directly with a...
- ACM Leadership Guide
- Knowledge worker effectiveness has emerged as a top priority to both optimize the customer experience and help employees work more efficiently. See how...
- Global Growing Pains: Tapping into B2B Integration Services to Overcome Global Expansion Challenges
- A recent survey by IDG Research explored both the challenges and pain points companies face when growing globally, as well as the capabilities...
- PCI 3.0 Compliance
- In this white paper, learn how PCI-DSS 3.0 effects how you deploy and maintain PCI compliant networks using CradlePoint devices.
- Defense throughout the Vulnerability Life Cycle with Alert Logic Threat and Log Manager
- New security threats are emerging all the time, from new forms of malware and web application exploits that target code vulnerabilities to attacks... All Management White Papers
- E-Signature RFP Checklist Webcast If your organization is looking to adopt e-signatures, you may be overwhelmed by the number of providers that offer seemingly similar solutions. How...
- Expert Panel: Enterprise Mobility and Data Loss Prevention When it comes to enterprise mobility, it's not just about devices, it's about the way people work. Hear this expert panel discuss the... Princess Cruises collaborates across the globe in the IBM cloud Norm Ayers, Director of Emergency Response and Social Projects at Princess Cruises explains how IBM and Cloud helped the company rapidly scale its...
- Managing a Mobile Workforce Learn how this biotechnology company used a mobile device management solution to help secure data accessed by over 125 employees globally.
- Boost Productivity with Self Service for Middleware Middleware continues to play a significant role in the interconnectivity of applications across the enterprise. Find out how BMC Middleware Administration is used...
- All Management Webcasts