2006 Premier 100 IT Leaders
December 12, 2005 (Computerworld) --
- Robert S. Autor, executive vice president and CIO, Sallie Mae, Reston Va.
- Cara A. Babachicos, CIO and corporate director, Partners Continuing Care, Partners HealthCare System Inc., Wellesley, Mass.
- Hari Bezwada, program manager, Information Technology Systems, Pentagon Renovation & Construction Program Office, Arlington, Va.
- Rebecca A. Blalock, senior vice president and CIO, Southern Company Services Inc., Atlanta
- Ken Bohlen, executive vice president and chief innovation officer, Textron Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
- Terry P. Brooks, division manager, information services, Yamaha Motor Corp. U.S.A., Cypress, Calif.
- Lawrence F. Buettner, CIO, Wheels Inc., Des Plaines, Ill.
- Katherine E. Busser, CIO, U.S. card division; vice president, Capital One Financial Corp., Richmond, Va.
- Julie F. Butcher, vice president of information technology, MDC Holdings Inc., Centennial, Colo.
- Laynglyn M. Capers, vice president, United Parcel Service Inc., Timonium, Md.
- Barbara D. Carlini, North America CIO, Diageo North America Inc., Norwalk, Conn.
- Andres E. Carvallo, CIO, Austin Energy, Austin, Texas
- Guy Chiarello, CIO and CTO, Morgan Stanley Securities; Morgan Stanley, New York
- Kathy J. Claypatch, director, online IT operations, University of Phoenix Online, Phoenix
- Hap M. Cluff, director of IT, city of Norfolk, Va.
- George F. Coulter, vice president, CIO, The AES Corp., Arlington, Va.
- Helen Z. Cousins, senior vice president and CIO, Dex Media Inc., Englewood, Colo.
- Jay C. Crotts, CIO, Shell Lubricants/B2B, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, London
- Fred R. Danback, vice president, global technology, XL Global Services Inc., Stamford, Conn.
- Nida S. Davis, chief architect, Federal Reserve System, Richmond, Va.
- Paul M. de Graaff, chief information security architect, The Depository Trust & Clearing Corp., New York
- Keith E. Dennelly, chief technology officer, State Street Global Advisors, Boston
- Jon T. Elsasser, senior vice president and CIO, The Timken Co., Canton, Ohio
- John F. Fisher, senior vice president and CIO, SmithBucklin Corp., Chicago
- Robert Fort, director of IT, Virgin Entertainment Group, Los Angeles
- Wendell Fox, senior vice president, North American Information Resources Field Services, Marriott International Inc., Washington
- Bill Franks, executive vice president and CIO, Saks Inc., Jackson, Miss.
- Roland A. Garcia, senior vice president and CIO, Baptist Health of Northeast Florida, Jacksonville
- Don Gibson, managing director of IT, FedEx Services, Irving, Texas
- John P. Glaser, vice president and CIO, Partners HealthCare System Inc., Boston
- Farzad Golshani, vice president of IT infrastructure, Transamerica Retirement Services, Los Angeles
- Lev S. Gonick, vice president for information technology services and CIO, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland
- Eric Gorham, director of IT, Regional Justice Information Service, St. Louis
- Don Gould, director of IT, Godiva Chocolatier Inc., Reading, Pa.
- Mark H. Griesbaum, CIO, Career Education Corp., Hoffman Estates, Ill.
- Scott D. Griffin, vice president and CIO, The Boeing Co., Chicago
- Elizabeth Hackenson, executive vice president and CIO, MCI Inc., Ashburn, Va.
- Mitchell J. Hansen, vice president, enterprise systems and services, Quest Diagnostics Inc., Lyndhurst, N.J.
- Carlton C. Harper, CIO, Modine Manufacturing Co., Racine, Wis.
- Gerard M. Higgins, senior vice president, Verizon Information Processing Services, Verizon Wireless, New York
- Robert G. Holstein, CIO and vice president for IT, National Public Radio, Washington
- Michael H. Hugos, CIO, Network Services Co., Mount Prospect, Ill.
- T. Charles Hunsinger, vice president of software engineering, Corporate Express Inc., Broomfield, Colo.
- Al R. Iagnemmo Jr., director of the e-business division, Federal Supply Service, General Services Administration, Arlington, Va.
- Steven A. John, CIO, Agriliance LLC, Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- Michael L. Jones, senior vice president and CIO, Circuit City Stores Inc., Richmond, Va.
- Raymond Karrenbauer, CTO, ING Insurance Americas, Hartford, Conn.
- Barbara Koster, senior vice president and CIO, Prudential Financial Inc., Roseland, N.J.
- Michael B. Koval, senior vice president and CIO, Long & Foster Real Estate Inc., Fairfax, Va.
- Kathy S. Lane, senior vice president and CIO, The Gillette Co., Boston
- Patrick Law, vice president of infrastructure, American Modern Insurance Group Inc., Amelia, Ohio
- William J. Lewkowski, CIO, Metropolitan Health Corp., Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Dennis P. L'Heureux, senior vice president of planning and CIO, Rockford Health System, Rockford, Ill.
- Matthew J. Lynch, senior vice president and CIO, ShopKo Stores Inc., Green Bay, Wis.
- Saumyendra Mathur, vice president, IT, Americas Region, Hewlett-Packard Co., Houston
- Margaret McCarthy, senior vice president and CIO, Aetna Inc., Hartford, Conn.
- Joseph T. McCartin, senior vice president and CIO, National City Corp., Cleveland
- Jeffrey R. McIntyre, assistant vice president of technology services, BNSF Railway Co., Fort Worth, Texas
- Gregory J. Meffert, CTO and CIO, city of New Orleans
- Enzo Micali, senior vice president and CIO, 1-800-Flowers.com Inc., Westbury, N.Y.
- Dennis E. Michael, vice president of IT and strategic planning, Watkins Motor Lines Inc., Lakeland, Fla.
- Earl R. Monsour, director of strategic information technologies, Maricopa Community College District, Tempe, Ariz.
- Patrick E. Moroney, senior vice president and CIO, Health Care Service Corp., Chicago
- Paul R. Mueller, vice president of technology services, Schneider National Inc., Green Bay, Wis.
- Diane P. Murray, vice president and CIO, Mission Systems sector, Northrop Grumman Corp., Reston, Va.
- Rajesh Narang, chief system manager, Centre for Railway Information System, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi
- Steven L. Naylor, vice president and director of IT, Federal Home Loan Bank of
- Tom Nealon, senior vice president and CIO, Southwest Airlines Co., Dallas
- Dianah L. Neff, CIO, city of Philadelphia
- Tom Oelsner, program director, remote services, Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Heidelberg, Germany
- David A. Oles, IT director of research and development, Rent-A-Center Inc., Plano, Texas
- Richard H. Omartian, IT chief financial officer and chief of staff, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York
- Scott A. Painter, director of data center operations, Cardinal Health Inc., Dublin, Ohio
- Kay J. Palmer, CIO and executive vice president of IT, J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc., Lowell, Ark.
- Michael T. Parisi, director of IT infrastructure integration and strategy, Honeywell Automation & Control Solutions, Arlington Heights, Ill.
- John M. Petrone, CTO, Autobytel Inc., Irvine, Calif.
- Mark S. Popolano, president, AIG Technologies Inc.; CIO and senior vice president, American International Group Inc., New York
- Al-Noor Ramji, BT Group CIO and BT Exact CEO, BT Group PLC, London
- Toby Eduardo Redshaw, corporate vice president of IT strategy, architecture and e-business, Motorola Inc., Schaumburg, Ill.
- Bill Regehr, senior vice president of IT and CIO, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Atlanta
- Mark A. Resmer, chief technology officer, Whitney University, Dallas (formerly corporate CTO, eCollege, Denver)
- George C. Rimnac, vice president and chief technologist, W.W. Grainger Inc., Lake Forest, Ill.
- Michael J. Roche, senior vice president, protection technology and administration, Allstate Insurance Co., Northbrook, Ill.
- John F. Schindler, CIO, Kichler Lighting, Cleveland
- Tom H. Scott, executive vice president of operations and CIO, Direct Holdings Worldwide LLC, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Esat Sezer, corporate vice president and CIO, Whirlpool Corp., Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Steve D. Silverman, vice president of IT, Bausch & Lomb Inc., Rochester, N.Y.
- Sheri Stahler, associate vice president of academic computer services, Temple University, Philadelphia
- John T. Stankey, senior executive vice president and CTO, SBC Communications Inc., San Antonio
- John Sullivan, CIO, American Chemical Society, Washington (formerly CIO, AARP, Washington)
- Michael C. Theis, chief of cyber counterintelligence, National Reconnaissance Office, Chantilly, Va.
- Keith J. Thibodeaux, CIO, Lafayette Consolidated Government, Lafayette, La.
- Larry S. Thomas, vice president and CIO, Landstar System Inc., Jacksonville, Fla.
- John L. Truschinger, vice president and CIO, GlobalSantaFe Corp., Houston
- Bill A. Tucker, vice president of systems delivery, Nordstrom Inc., Seattle
- Wade Vann, senior vice president of IT and CIO, Simmons Bedding Co., Atlanta
- Marc West, senior vice president and CIO, H&R Block Inc., Kansas City, Mo.
- William W. Westrate, formerly vice president and CIO, Aramark Corp., Downers Grove, Ill.
- Laurie S. Zeitlin, senior vice president and CIO, FedEx Kinko's, Dallas
- David L. Zeppieri, assistant administrator and CIO, Transportation Security Administration, Arlington, Va.
- 2006 Premier 100 IT Leaders
- How They Were Chosen
- Premier 100 IT Leaders Honor Roll
- Defining Leadership
- IT Heroes
- People First
- Quiz: Are YOU A Top-Tier Leader?
- Words of Wisdom
- Agile By Design
- Cohesive Compliance
- Security Imperative
- Managing Megaprojects
- Foreign Challenge
- Succeeding at Storage
- Speed of Business
- Rebecca A. Blalock: IT Convert
- Terry P. Brooks: Multitask Manager
- Julie F. Butcher: Master Organizer
- Barbara D. Carlini: Agent of Change
- Lev S. Gonick: Community Liason
- John Sullivan: IT Adventurer
- George C. Rimnac: Disciplined Leader
- Mark Popolano: Master of Details
- William Westrate: Tech Strategist
- Elizabeth Hackenson: Business Booster
- In Memoriam: Gerard Higgins
- Protege Profile: Steve Yon
- Ask A Premier 100 IT Leader: Wendell Fox
- The Next Generation of IT
- Protege Profile: Allison Young
- Protege Profile: Michael R. Dean
- Protege Profile: Jairo Orea
- Protege Profile: Bill McCorey
- Protege Profile: Martin Schneider
- Work That Makes Them Cringe
- Leader Do-Overs
- Shark tank: Some Lead, Some Don't
- Data Points: Premier 100 IT Leaders 2006
- Executive Brief: IT Management Best Practices
- Webcast: Secrets of Superspies
- Webcast: The Passionate Pursuit of IT and Business Alignment
- Webcast: Evolving Through Abstraction: On the Way to Utility Computing
|Print this Story||Send Us Feedback||E-mail this Story||Digg this Story||Slashdot this Story|
See your link here
Get the latest news, reviews and more about Microsoft's newest desktop operating system.
Special Report Topics
General Mills, Genentech, San Diego Gas & Electric, University of Pennsylvania and Monsanto top the list.