13 bits of classic software whose code is now accessible
The source code behind proprietary software doesn't always remain hidden forever. Here's a baker's dozen examples where the code behind well-known applications has come to light.
By Phil Johnson ,
, July 11, 2014
Subscribe to slideshows:
Register for FREE now! »
- IT Certification Study Tips
- Register for this Computerworld Insider Study Tip guide and gain access to hundreds of premium content articles, cheat sheets, product reviews and more.
- DevOps meets ALM in the Cloud - Cloud DevOps PaaS
- To improve software delivery performance and effectiveness, teams need automation, governance, architecture best practices, and increased team collaboration. Find out more.
- Coding with JRebel: Java Forever Changed
- With JRebel, developers get to see their code changes immediately, fine-tune their code with incremental changes, debug, explore and deploy their code with...
- What Developers Want: The End of Application Redeploys
- Eliminate application restarts in Java with JRebel! JRebel is a JVM plugin that eliminates application redeploys from the Java development cycle, a process...
- How a German energy company saved 1 day per week of development time with JRebel
- Check out the following case study to see how Heliocentris, a global energy supply and efficiency company deployed a development solution that was...
- E-Learning Provider Reduces Liferay Development Time with JRebel
- In this case study, learn how MSLC was able to view code changes instantly, eliminate redeployment wait time, and subsequently streamline application development... All App Development White Papers