12 big data predictions for 2014
It's been one of the big buzzwords of 2013, but what does 2014 have in store for big data? CIO.com looks at 12 ways the technology and the market will evolve in the coming year.
By Thor Olavsrud , CIO
, December 26, 2013
Subscribe to slideshows:
Register for FREE now! »
- IT Certification Study Tips
- Register for this Computerworld Insider Study Tip guide and gain access to hundreds of premium content articles, cheat sheets, product reviews and more.
- The Big Data Opportunity for HR and Finance
- If CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and CHROs want to drive their businesses forward, they will need to quickly recognize the enormous value of big...
- The Value of IBM InfoSphere BigInsights
- The IBM� InfoSphere� BigInsights™ software platform helps firms discover and analyze business insights hidden in large volumes of a diverse range of data....
- Hadoop for Dummies
- Today, organizations in every industry are being showered with imposing quantities of new information. Along with traditional sources, many more data channels and...
- The Top Five Ways to Get Started with Big Data
- Despite the increased focus on big data over the past few years, most organizations are still talking about what big data is rather...
- Data Warehouse Augmentation: The Queryable Data Store
- While organizations have, to date, been busy exploring and experimenting, they are now beginning to focus on using big data technologies to solve... All Big Data White Papers