Fiorina to get millions, home security
Her severance package includes $21.38M in cash
IDG News Service - In a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Hewlett-Packard Co. on Friday detailed the severance package for former Chairman and CEO Carly Fiorina, who will get a cash payout of $21.38 million, as well as $50,000 for financial counseling and legal and outplacement services.
Fiorina also gets to keep her PC equipment and technical support for a three-month period, HP said in the filing. In addition, the company will provide the former executive with administrative support for a six-month period and maintenance of her home-security system for a one-year period, according to the filing.
The $21.38 million cash payout consists of a $14 million payment that represents 2.5 times Fiorina's base salary and targeted annual cash bonus as well as a $7.38 million payment that's part of an HP incentive program called the long-term performance cash program, according to the filing. In addition, Fiorina will receive an unspecified cash payment for the balance of her unused vacation time.
The $14 million is payable in six months after the agreement date, with interest at an annual rate of 2.78%, HP said. The severance agreement is dated Feb. 8. It is subject to a seven-day revocation right on the part of Fiorina. If she doesn't revoke it, the agreement will become effective on Feb. 15.
Oracle Software Licensing: The Value of Resellers
NEW white paper explores real-world insights and:
* The Rise of Audits
* Compliance Spend
* SAM and Compliance
* Working Directly with a...
- ACM Leadership Guide Knowledge worker effectiveness has emerged as a top priority to both optimize the customer experience and help employees work more efficiently. See how...
- Global Growing Pains: Tapping into B2B Integration Services to Overcome Global Expansion Challenges A recent survey by IDG Research explored both the challenges and pain points companies face when growing globally, as well as the capabilities...
- PCI 3.0 Compliance In this white paper, learn how PCI-DSS 3.0 effects how you deploy and maintain PCI compliant networks using CradlePoint devices.
- E-Signature RFP Checklist Webcast If your organization is looking to adopt e-signatures, you may be overwhelmed by the number of providers that offer seemingly similar solutions. How...
- Expert Panel: Enterprise Mobility and Data Loss Prevention When it comes to enterprise mobility, it's not just about devices, it's about the way people work. Hear this expert panel discuss the... All Management White Papers | Webcasts