- View the full 2014 special report
- View and sort the Best Places
- No. 1 large: Quicken Loans
- No. 1 midsize: LinkedIn
- No. 1 small: Noah Consulting
- Slideshow: Best Places by the numbers
- Slideshow: The three best organizations
- Video: Tour the No. 1 winners
- Video: What employees want
- Search 21 years of Best Places honorees
- Opinion: Firms can't thrive when generations bicker
- How we chose the Best Places
- Nominate your organization for Best Places 2015
Video: What IT employees want, and what best employers deliver
What's important to IT employees now? Compensation and benefits, sure, but that's just the beginning of the list.
Computerworld - Organizations looking to attract the best and brightest IT talent find a good salary and decent benefits are a starting point, but aren't always enough to close the deal anymore.
Throw in free gourmet lunch and onsite kickboxing? Now you're talking. Here, editors Keith Shaw and Tracy Mayor discuss the finer points of attracting, nurturing and retaining tech talent, 2014-style.
Next: Opinion: Companies can't thrive when generations bicker.
More on the 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Read more about Management in Computerworld's Management Topic Center.
- Mission Critical: Managing Mobile Applications & Content Smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices have become embedded in enterprise processes, thanks to the consumerization of IT and a new generation of...
- The Challenges and Opportunities of Mobile Application Development Nearly all business users now demand mobile devices--their own or company-owned--along with anywhere access to corporate applications and data. What turns mobile devices...
- Maintain Less. Create More. Spend less on maintenance and spend more time creating with Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Read on to learn how Red Hat can help...
- Mobile First: Securing Information Sprawl Learn how the partnership between Box and MobileIron can help you execute a "mobile first" strategy that manages and secures both mobile apps...
- On Demand: Mastering the Art of Mobile Content Management Mobile device usage in the enterprise has skyrocketed, and it continues to escalate. IT must answer to users who demand access to their...
- What should I look for in a Next Generation Firewall? SANS Provides Guidance With so many vendors claiming to have a Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), it can be difficult to tell what makes each one different.... All Management White Papers | Webcasts