Best Places to Work in IT: Search the archives 1994-2014
Computerworld - Every year since 1994, Computerworld has published a list of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT. Want to see if a potential employer has ever been on the list, or which organizations have earned a spot on the list in multiple years? Use the search box to find a specific organization name, or browse the complete listings below.
(How do organizations make it onto the Best Places list? See "How we chose the Best Places to Work in IT.")
A few notes about the archive lists
- These lists show the organizations' names as they appeared at the time; we have not edited them to reflect subsequent mergers, acquisitions or company name changes.
- 2014 is the first year we ranked companies separately by size group in categories small, midsize and large.
- In 1998, the list used a different ranking system from all the other years, so that year's rankings have been omitted.
- The 1994 Best Places list did not rank the employers at all, and only 94 organizations were included.
- Please note that not all organizations choose to participate in the Best Places program every year.
The complete listings
This table shows the complete Best Places listings from 1994 through the present, in reverse chronological order. Click the arrows at the very bottom of the table to page through each year's full list.
Tables created by Sharon Machlis with Caspio.
Go back to the 100 Best Places to Work in IT 2014
Read more about IT Careers in Computerworld's IT Careers Topic Center.
- 2014 IT Workplace Trends and Salary Guide Staying competitive in the IT market can be challenging. This guide provides you with insight into variety of IT workplace trends including, U.S....
- Top 3 Myths about Big Data Security : Debunking common misconceptions about big data security Big data represents massive business possibilities and competitive advantage for organizations that are able to harness and use that information. But how are...
- Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology IBM is a leader in Gartner Inc's Magic Quadrant for Data Masking Technology. Read the full report to learn about IBM.
- Best Practices for Securing Hadoop Historically, Apache Hadoop has provided limited security capabilities. To protect sensitive data being stored and analyzed in Hadoop, security architects should use a...
- What should I look for in a Next Generation Firewall? SANS Provides Guidance With so many vendors claiming to have a Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), it can be difficult to tell what makes each one different....
- Why Are Customers Really Deploying an NGFW? It seems every IT Security expert is talking about the NGFW, but what are people really doing? This webcast covers 5 real-world customer... All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts
Our 28th annual survey results show which IT skills are in high demand and which are cooling off. Also, see how your salary stacks up to peers' with our Smart Salary Tool.