Network World - Healthcare IT spending is projected to hit $34.5 billion in North America this year, according to TBR, as organizations wrestle with healthcare reform, adoption of electronic records, and the proliferation of digital and wireless medical devices.
When we asked IT pros to name their favorite products, a number of respondents weighed in from the healthcare industry, where IT plays a vital role in helping companies enforce operational policies and abide by regulatory mandates.
Already an Insider? Sign in
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Security, Privacy and Trust in Email Management This white paper discusses a SaaS-based email management solution that delivers the security, continuity and archiving capabilities your organization demands.
- The Total Cost of Email In this white paper, we'll explore the true costs of fragmented email management and uncover how to reduce those costs with a cloud-based...
- Balancing Security, Compliance and Cost: the Prescription for Healthcare Email Management: Move to the Cloud Learn how cloud-based technologies for core productivity tools such as email and collaboration can help healthcare organizations be more efficient with IT dollars...
- Email Security Checklist: Eight Steps for Healthcare Organizations Don't let fear of violating Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) codes prevent you from using email to communicate sensitive information.
- Is SQL Server AlwaysOn really as powerful? Tips and Tricks from the field With the introduction of AlwaysOn, Windows Clustering Services is now more critical than ever.
- What Does it Take to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience? The Two Top-Rated Online Retailers, B&H Photo and Crutchfield Electronics, Share Their Secrets Discuss practical CX tools and service methods such as contact center agents and the use of realtime speech analytics to help contact center... All Healthcare IT White Papers | Webcasts