3 Ways CIOs Can Adapt to the Millennial Workforce
CIO - Hiring and managing millennials is a fact of life for IT executives today. We talk to three CIOs about the strategies they are employing with younger workers.
Let Them Talk to Senior Executives
Paul Brady,A'A VP & CIO, Arbella Insurance Group:A'A Two years ago, the IT organization worked with HR to create an entry-level hiring program that helped us proactively plan for future retirements and introduce new energy and ideas. Through partnerships with local colleges and a strong co-op program, we've made significant progress. By mid-2014, about 15 percent of our staff will be hired right out of college.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Why Projects Fail CIOs are expected to deliver more projects that transform business, and do so on time, on budget and with limited resources.
- The New Business Case for Video Conferencing: 7 Real-World Benefits Beyond Cost-Savings This whitepaper provides insight into the value of video conferencing in today's business environment, and how organizations are using visual collaboration to find...
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools The client management tool market is maturing and evolving to adapt to consumerization, desktop virtualization, and an ongoing need to improve efficiency.
- Audit Ready and Asset Optimized: The Solid Promise of an Intelligent Software Asset Management Solution In this paper Frost & Sullivan examines the benefits of enterprise-grade Software Asset Management solutions, and how these solutions serve as the convergence...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users?
- On-demand webinar: "Mobility Mayhem: Balancing BYOD with Enterprise Security" Check out this on-demand webinar to hear Sophos senior security expert John Shier deep dive into how BYOD impacts your enterprise security strategy... All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts