- View the full 2013 special report
- View and sort the top 100 employers
- In the No. 1 spot: Quicken Loans
- Slideshow: A tour of Quicken Loans
- Employer scorecard: Tops for training, benefits, more
- Employee scorecard: 27,000 IT workers have their say
- Search and sort 20 years of Best Places honorees
- Opinion: When staffers share successes, everyone wins
- Opinion: How to pluck top talent from a sea of candidates
- How we chose the Best Places
- Tell us about the worst place to work!
- Nominate an organization for the 2014 Best Places list
Best Places to Work in IT: Search the archives
Browse, search or sort our annual Best Places to Work in IT lists from 1994 to the present.
Computerworld - Every year since 1994, Computerworld has published a list of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT. Want to see if a potential employer has ever been on the list, or which organizations have earned a spot on the list in multiple years? Use the search box to search for a specific organization name, or browse or sort the complete listings below.
(How do organizations make it onto the Best Places list? See "How we chose the Best Places to Work in IT.")
A few notes about the archive lists
- These lists show the organizations' names as they appeared at the time; we have not edited them to reflect subsequent mergers, acquisitions or company name changes. For example, the same employer appears on our list as "Federal Express" until the year 2000, and as "FedEx" from 2001 on. Searching for "fedex" shows only the latter results, while searching for "fed" returns both (as well as other organizations with "fed" in the name).
- In 1998, the list used a different ranking system from all the other years, so that year's rankings have been omitted.
- The 1994 Best Places list did not rank the employers at all, and only 94 organizations were included.
- Please note that not all organizations choose to participate in the Best Places program every year.
The complete listings
This table shows the complete Best Places listings from 1994 through the present, in reverse chronological order. Click the arrows at the very bottom of the table to page through each year's full list, or click the "Organization" column header to sort by employer name.
Go back to the 100 Best Places to Work in IT 2013
More on the 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Read more about IT Careers in Computerworld's IT Careers Topic Center.
- The New IT Explore enhanced productivity for IT staff, and seamless integration across IT operation management systems. Download now.
- Cloud Computing Drives IT and Business Agility Hybrid Cloud Accelerates Time to Value What is the main focus for IT in your organization - cost or agility? Many IT discussions today focus on cost controls rather...
- Infographic:10 Reasons to Choose vCloud Air Looking to create an agile, productive, and efficient IT environment? Read this simple infographic to learn about the benefits that VMware vCloud® Air™...
- Data Visualization Techniques: From Basics to Big Data with SAS Visual Analytics This paper discusses some of the basic issues concerning data visualization, from data size and column composition, to solving unique challenges presented by...
- Bringing software licenses into compliance A hospital group received a software license audit, so they called in CDW to help define and manage their software licensing status.
- Cloud BI in Action: Recorded Webinar of Customer, Kony, Inc. See how Kony, Inc., a leading enterprise mobility company, is using TIBCO Jaspersoft for Amazon Web Services and Redshift to achieve embedded analytics... All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts
Our 28th annual survey results show which IT skills are in high demand and which are cooling off. Also, see how your salary stacks up to peers' with our Smart Salary Tool.