Use our Smart Salary Tool to compare your pay with IT workers in similar jobs from across the U.S.
A look at trends in workers' job and pay satisfaction, along with their job security and stress levels.
Salaries are rising, and bonuses are creeping up too. Though workload worries remain, optimism among IT employees is running high. Here's why.
Feeling left behind? Here's how to join the tech party in progress and be happier at work this year.
Attention job hunters: Companies are seeking IT pros who can speak tech and business with equal ease.
Sure, interview candidates carefully, says Cyrus Innovation's Debbie Madden, then move as fast as you can when you're ready to make an offer.
There's a world of possibilities out there, says Dice.com's Alice Hill, but only for IT pros brave enough to quit their jobs.
See base salary, bonus and total compensation figures for more than 50 job titles, and compare salaries by level.
Mouse over the map to see select titles and salaries by region.
Click anywhere on the map to see more titles in our interactive tool.
- Software Asset Management: Ensuring Today's Assets
- Software Asset Management: Pay Attention or Pay Up
- Workload Change: The 70 Percent of Your Business DevOps Forgot
- Mobile First: Securing Information Sprawl
- Empowering Your Mobile Workers
- The Path to Responsive IT
- Four Ways to Modernize Your Application Performance Monitoring Strategy for Web 2.0 and AJAX
- How to Reduce Hardware & Infrastructure Costs Through Data
- Top Network Optimization Projects for 2014
- Language: The Missing Piece in Your Marketing Technology Stack
- Trends Shaping Software Management: 2014
- Are You Prepared for a Software Audit?
- How Foglight Makes User Experience Management a Reality
- AIIM Trendscape: The New Mobile Reality
- Mobile Content, Collaboration & IDC's 3rd IT Platform: The Next Frontier for the Mobile Enterprise
- The High-Performance WAN
- Best Practices in HR Technology: Creating a Better Experience While Improving Efficiency
- The Network Administrator's Guide to Routers & Switches
- Surescripts Case Study- Securing Keys and Certificates
- Software Company Reaches Global Markets with Efficient Translation