- In 2009, President Obama issued an executive order directing agencies to expand efforts to recover improper payments.
- In 2010, Obama signed the Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act, which set a goal of reducing improper payments by $50 billion by 2012.
- In November 2012, the Office of Management and Budget said that the government had nearly achieved its goal, reducing improper payments by $47 billion.
Feds take (baby) steps to fight fraud with analytics
Government agencies have begun, tentatively, to mine their vast stores of data for the public good.
- Reduce federal infrastructure risk with compliance management and situational awareness IBM continuous monitoring and management solutions deliver real-time situational awareness to help federal agencies understand vulnerabilities, and protect the infrastructure.
- Comprehensive Advanced Threat Defense The hot topic in the information security industry these days is "Advanced Threat Defense" (ATD). This paper describes a comprehensive, network-based approach to...
- Advanced Threat Defense: A Comprehensive Approach In this interview, Peter George, president, General Dynamics Fidelis Cybersecurity Solutions, explains why we need more than anti-malware, and what constitutes a comprehensive...
- Market Overview: Digital Customer Experience Delivery Platforms Forrester states that businesses today struggle to understand and use the tools necessary to create and manage unified, multichannel digital customer experiences across...
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Transform Your IT Service Management Watch this webinar, to learn how EasyVista can increase IT productivity & efficiency and deliver streamlined & integrated IT Service & Asset Mgmt. All Government IT White Papers | Webcasts