- In 2009, President Obama issued an executive order directing agencies to expand efforts to recover improper payments.
- In 2010, Obama signed the Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act, which set a goal of reducing improper payments by $50 billion by 2012.
- In November 2012, the Office of Management and Budget said that the government had nearly achieved its goal, reducing improper payments by $47 billion.
Feds take (baby) steps to fight fraud with analytics
Government agencies have begun, tentatively, to mine their vast stores of data for the public good.
Changing the Way Government Works: Four Technology Trends that Drive Down Costs and Increase Productivity
This paper discusses four technology-based approaches to improving processes and increasing
productivity while driving down department and agency costs.
- Path Selection Infographic Path Selection Infographic
- Hyperconvergence Infographic A wide range of observers agree that data centers are now entering an era of "hyperconvergence" that will raise network traffic levels faster...
- Preparing Your Infrastructure for the Hyperconvergence Era From cloud computing and virtualization to mobility and unified communications, an array of innovative technologies is transforming today's data centers.
- Cloud Knowledge Vault Learn how your organization can benefit from the scalability, flexibility, and performance that the cloud offers through the short videos and other resources...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users? All Government IT White Papers | Webcasts