CIO Research Reveals Cautious Optimism Among IT Leaders
CIO - Results from CIO's annual 'State of the CIO' survey, now in its 12th year, finds more CIOs optimistic about prospects for both their businesses and industries in the year ahead.
State of the CIO
However, many IT executives continue to express concerns about global recession and growing threats to enterprise security. Survey results suggest IT leaders are increasingly taking action to market IT and to build and solidify relationships with their non-IT stakeholders and their efforts appear to be paying off with a higher percentage viewed as a business peer.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Whitepaper: Workday User Experience Read the whitepaper to find out how the Workday user experience is singularly focused on extending access to every user while ensuring simplicity...
- Whitepaper: The Real SaaS Manifesto This whitepaper defines the key terms every company should know, understand, and evaluate when considering a SaaS vendor for their business.
- Whitepaper: Real CIOs of the Cloud As cloud computing becomes the dominant technology of this decade, today's CIOs are the catalysts for change. This whitepaper published by Techweb features...
- Why You Need a Next-Generation Firewall This white paper explores the reasons for implementing next-generation (NG) firewalls and lays out a path to success for overburdened IT organizations.
- Delivering Events of Olympic Proportions Akamai was selected to provide online video streaming delivery, site performance, and security services to NBC Olympics during its production of the 2014...
- Online Video and Web Traffic: Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games Over 25 leading global broadcasters worked with Akamai to deliver the action, excitement and inspiration of Sochi because they understand online viewers expect... All IT Leadership White Papers | Webcasts