CIO Research Reveals Cautious Optimism Among IT Leaders
CIO - Results from CIO's annual 'State of the CIO' survey, now in its 12th year, finds more CIOs optimistic about prospects for both their businesses and industries in the year ahead.
State of the CIO
However, many IT executives continue to express concerns about global recession and growing threats to enterprise security. Survey results suggest IT leaders are increasingly taking action to market IT and to build and solidify relationships with their non-IT stakeholders and their efforts appear to be paying off with a higher percentage viewed as a business peer.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- The Social Business: Unlocking the collective knowledge of people Five years ago, IBM observed the planet was becoming instrumented, interconnected and intelligent. 20,000 engagements later, here's what we know and believe about...
- Market Overview: Digital Customer Experience Delivery Platforms Forrester states that businesses today struggle to understand and use the tools necessary to create and manage unified, multichannel digital customer experiences across...
- Enabling Unified Service Delivery Management With the nGeniusONE Platform Today's IT organizations manage diverse business services comprising a host of applications running on many server farms within the data center.
- Transform Your Data Center from Basic to Strategic by Increasing Operational Efficiency and Optimizing Intelligence Find out how data center and facilities management are able to use DCIM solutions and a pioneering "zone" approach to bridge the information...
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Zoning in on Energy and Physical Infrastructure Management In this Webcast you will learn how to develop and execute a strategy to optimize the energy efficiency of your data center. All IT Leadership White Papers | Webcasts