Video gallery: 2013 CES
Four reporters, four video cameras, lots of technology
Computerworld - Among the thousands who descended on Las Vegas for the 2013 International CES show are Computerworld's Lucas Mearian, Sharon Gaudin, Matt Hamblen and Barbara Krasnoff. All four have been roaming the expo hall, cameras in hand, capturing on video everything from Steve Ballmer keynoting the Qualcomm event to their experiences with wireless charging and Gorilla Glass 3. Check out our playlist of YouTube videos for more from the show floor as it develops.
Want more on CES? See our Complete coverage of CES 2013 .
Read more about Emerging Technologies in Computerworld's Emerging Technologies Topic Center.
- Shifting Gears: The Value of Customer-Driven Quality in Manufacturing In today's competitive manufacturing market, the customer must be the center of the quality universe. This paper details how manufacturers can improve customer...
- Aberdeen Group: Marketing Analytics for Manufacturing: Forging Customer Insights There are no recalls for poor marketing. Manufacturers need to get their customer intelligence and messaging right the first time. Learn how.
- Unlocking the Promise of Demand Sensing and Shaping through Big Data Analytics Many organizations have limited insight into big data. These limitations have significant opportunity costs and can have a negative effect on identifying and...
- The Brave New World of Customer-Centric Manufacturing The Unique Opportunity for Manufacturers to Better Understand their Consumers
- Cloud Knowledge Vault Learn how your organization can benefit from the scalability, flexibility, and performance that the cloud offers through the short videos and other resources...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users? All Emerging Technologies White Papers | Webcasts