IT Resume Makeover: Moving Your Job Search to the Senior Level
Your resume is your most powerful tool when trying to market yourself to IT employers. Are you doing everything you can to effectively communicate your message to them?
CIO - Gunawan Santoso is a senior IT executive in Bangkok. He has worked in financial services for more than 15 years and specializes in infrastructure strategy and enablement. He has proven experience with virtualization and data centers within his niche.
From a supervisor to IT operations manager and eventually to vice president of systems and infrastructure, Santoso has seen a lot over the years. He had also distinguished himself as a thought-leader in his niche, speaking at events and publishing articles over the years.
Santoso's job search hadn't been going well. "With the economic downturn it has been difficult to find senior positions," says Santoso. Although he was getting interviews companies weren't offering him the money that he desired so he decided to something about.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Path Selection Infographic Path Selection Infographic
- Hyperconvergence Infographic A wide range of observers agree that data centers are now entering an era of "hyperconvergence" that will raise network traffic levels faster...
- Preparing Your Infrastructure for the Hyperconvergence Era From cloud computing and virtualization to mobility and unified communications, an array of innovative technologies is transforming today's data centers.
- How WAN Optimization Helps Enterprises Reduce Costs If you wanted to break down innovation into a tidy equation, it might go something like this: Technology + Connectivity = Productivity. Productivity...
- Cloud Knowledge Vault Learn how your organization can benefit from the scalability, flexibility, and performance that the cloud offers through the short videos and other resources...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users? All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts
Our 28th annual survey results show which IT skills are in high demand and which are cooling off. Also, see how your salary stacks up to peers' with our Smart Salary Tool.