Network World - Why fight employees' constant barrage of bringing in their own devices. We are far past that point, it is time to accept it and find a way to make it BYOD work within the confines of your network.
Remember the days when only your executive suite had mobile devices? Or when your company had a BlackBerry-only policy?
Now BYOD has swept across your company, with little regard to whether or not IT is on board. And while youre coming to grips with management and security issues, you may have realized that mobility is eating up your IT budget. New devices, data plans, apps, software what is the true cost of BYOD?
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Ponemon 2014 SSH Security Vulnerability Report According to research by the Ponemon Institute, 3 out of 4 enterprises have no security controls in place for SSH which leaves organizations...
- QA Automation: Reducing Test Execution While Improving Coverage A leading capital investment firm in the US was in need of a comprehensive, cost effective and flexible solution to reduce their existing...
- Learn why Analyst firm Ovum names SugarCRM a leading CRM Recommendations for Enterprises. View Now>>
- Printer Installer: Eliminating Print Servers Printer Installer is an on-premise web application that enables you to centrally manage and deploy Windows shared or direct iP printers.
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Top 4 Digital Signage Fails Join RMG Networks for a look at four of the most common reasons digital signage fails in corporate businesses. Learn about strategies to... All Consumerization of IT White Papers | Webcasts
Our new weekly Consumerization of IT newsletter covers a wide range of trends including BYOD, smartphones, tablets, MDM, cloud, social and what it all means for IT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!