Network World - Why fight employees' constant barrage of bringing in their own devices. We are far past that point, it is time to accept it and find a way to make it BYOD work within the confines of your network.
Remember the days when only your executive suite had mobile devices? Or when your company had a BlackBerry-only policy?
Now BYOD has swept across your company, with little regard to whether or not IT is on board. And while youre coming to grips with management and security issues, you may have realized that mobility is eating up your IT budget. New devices, data plans, apps, software what is the true cost of BYOD?
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- 15 Non-Certified IT Skills Growing in Demand
- How 19 Tech Titans Target Healthcare
- Twitter Suffering From Growing Pains (and Facebook Comparisons)
- Agile Comes to Data Integration
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- Now is the time to implement a video conference solution Video conferencing is getting a lot of buzz lately due to the recent cost decrease, making it tangible for many law firms. It's...
- Video drives engagement Achieving maximum results means building a solid platform and network infrastructure. As digital age unfolds, it's clear that the ability to communicate effectively...
- 10 Steps to Reducing Mainframe MLC Costs Monthly license charges (MLC) are rising by 7% or more each year, and account for 30% of total mainframe costs. Yet managing MLC...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock Three-Year TCO Analysis. Read more>>
- Meg Whitman presents Unlocking IT with Big Data During this Web Event you will hear Meg Whitman, President and CEO, HP discuss HAVEn - the #1 Big Data platform, as well...
- The New Way to Work Knowledge Vault This Knowledge Vault focuses on how, in today's increasingly virtual world, it's more important than ever to engage deeply with employees, suppliers, partners,... All Consumerization of IT White Papers | Webcasts