Network World - Why fight employees' constant barrage of bringing in their own devices. We are far past that point, it is time to accept it and find a way to make it BYOD work within the confines of your network.
Remember the days when only your executive suite had mobile devices? Or when your company had a BlackBerry-only policy?
Now BYOD has swept across your company, with little regard to whether or not IT is on board. And while youre coming to grips with management and security issues, you may have realized that mobility is eating up your IT budget. New devices, data plans, apps, software what is the true cost of BYOD?
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Security Technologies for Mobile and BYOD With so many security technologies available, how do you sort through the options and pick the solutions that will really work for your...
- Your Data under Siege: Protection in the Age of BYODs BYOD is a reality in today's business world. Is your IT department a roadblock that employees go around to get work done or...
- Path Selection Infographic Path Selection Infographic
- Hyperconvergence Infographic A wide range of observers agree that data centers are now entering an era of "hyperconvergence" that will raise network traffic levels faster...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users?
- On-demand webinar: "Mobility Mayhem: Balancing BYOD with Enterprise Security" Check out this on-demand webinar to hear Sophos senior security expert John Shier deep dive into how BYOD impacts your enterprise security strategy... All Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) White Papers | Webcasts