3 Ways CIOs Work With Sales to Create Innovative Solutions
CIO - Here are three ways innovative CIOs are recruiting ideas, building trust and embracing lessons learned when building tools sales teams want to use.
1. Get Continual Input
Sheryl Fikse, CIO, Southwire: Almost a year ago, we set out to ensure that our salespeople are better equipped than anyone else who could call on a customer. We created two new tablet applications that provide real-time access to the information we hold on customers and inventory. The customer-focused app rolled out in June and the configuration-management app went live in September, and we're seeing an amazing rate of adoption.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Whitepaper: Workday User Experience Read the whitepaper to find out how the Workday user experience is singularly focused on extending access to every user while ensuring simplicity...
- Whitepaper: The Real SaaS Manifesto This whitepaper defines the key terms every company should know, understand, and evaluate when considering a SaaS vendor for their business.
- Whitepaper: Real CIOs of the Cloud As cloud computing becomes the dominant technology of this decade, today's CIOs are the catalysts for change. This whitepaper published by Techweb features...
- Why You Need a Next-Generation Firewall This white paper explores the reasons for implementing next-generation (NG) firewalls and lays out a path to success for overburdened IT organizations.
- Delivering Events of Olympic Proportions Akamai was selected to provide online video streaming delivery, site performance, and security services to NBC Olympics during its production of the 2014...
- Online Video and Web Traffic: Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games Over 25 leading global broadcasters worked with Akamai to deliver the action, excitement and inspiration of Sochi because they understand online viewers expect... All IT Leadership White Papers | Webcasts