CIO - Banking is typically regarded as a boring service, maybe even a necessary evil. So you might be surprised to find out that customers have strong feelings when they perform banking transactions.
In a joint project between its IT department and chief marketing officer's team, ING Bank performed extensive research to analyze 16 emotions--such as surprise, joy, pride, anger, boredom and contempt--that customers might feel when interacting with the bank.
The results were pretty clear: There's a big difference between the emotions triggered by routine banking activities versus complex ones.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Silicon Valley's 19 Coolest Places to Work
- Is Windows 8 Development Worth the Trouble?
- 8 Books Every IT Leader Should Read This Year
- 10 Hot Hadoop Startups to Watch
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- Acxiom Case Study This case study, which focuses on Acxiom, explores how the company was able to secure employee data, reduce migration costs and boost productivity...
- Windows® XP Migration: Protect and Secure Critical Data With the end of the Microsoft Windows XP operating system's lifecycle on April 8, 2014, businesses are faced with the decision to migrate...
- Exponentially Accelerate Data Protection and Recovery with Simpana 10 IntelliSnap® Snapshot Management Technology Are you making the best use of your storage array snapshot functionality? CommVault Simpana 10 IntelliSnap technology manages hardware-based snapshots across multiple vendor...
- Simpana IntelliSnap Technology Datasheet With IntelliSnap you can maximize the value of your snapshot technology while dramatically reducing management overhead and complexity.
- Top 4 Digital Signage Fails Join RMG Networks for a look at four of the most common reasons digital signage fails in corporate businesses. Learn about strategies to...
Transforming Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain Effectiveness with Cross-Functional Analytics
Date: May 6th, 2014
Time: 1 PM EDT
Attend this Webcast to find out how Oracle's packaged analytic applications enable line-of-business managers to examine all...
All Applications White Papers |