CSO - According to our tenth annual Global Information Security Survey (GISS), conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers, many of the 12,052 business and technology execs surveyed reported that their organizations fell victim to a wide selection of breaches.
Those breaches included data exfiltration, mobile attacks, application breaches, network breaches, successful social engineering attacks, and lost or stolen removable storage devices. "One of the things I try convince clients is that while they may not be able to prevent certain breaches, they can certainly learn to respond to breaches more proactively," Dave Shackleford, senior VP, research and CTO at IANS says.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Path Selection Infographic Path Selection Infographic
- Hyperconvergence Infographic A wide range of observers agree that data centers are now entering an era of "hyperconvergence" that will raise network traffic levels faster...
- Preparing Your Infrastructure for the Hyperconvergence Era From cloud computing and virtualization to mobility and unified communications, an array of innovative technologies is transforming today's data centers.
- How WAN Optimization Helps Enterprises Reduce Costs If you wanted to break down innovation into a tidy equation, it might go something like this: Technology + Connectivity = Productivity. Productivity...
- Druva inSync: Endpoint Data Protection & Governance CLICK HERE to watch this video about protecting corporate data on laptops and mobile devices, sponsored by Druva.
- Cloud Knowledge Vault Learn how your organization can benefit from the scalability, flexibility, and performance that the cloud offers through the short videos and other resources... All Data Security White Papers | Webcasts
Our new weekly Consumerization of IT newsletter covers a wide range of trends including BYOD, smartphones, tablets, MDM, cloud, social and what it all means for IT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!