CIOs feel ripple effect from chief customer officers
CIO - Getting closer to the customer: We hear and read about it all the time, and for good reason. Companies that do it well have superior customer loyalty and a steady flow of sales.
The challenge for CIOs is in the way the new corporate preoccupation with customer experience, or CX, affects their world. One result is the emergence of the chief customer officer.
When this newly minted C-level official arrives to rework the customer experience, the ripple effects eventually end up on the CIO's desk, and you need to be prepared.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Ten Factors Shaping the Future of Application Delivery Download this research report conducted by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to learn how those that are seeking to accelerate application delivery are leveraging...
- Using Continuous Delivery to Improve Software Delivery Learn more about the challenges impacting organizations and how continuous delivery processes can be a key success factor in accelerating software delivery.
- Global Bank Improves Quality of Application Development Read how this financial institution centralized build assets, cut development time in half and added additional security controls.
- HTTP Status Code Cheat Sheet Look at the Graph, Find the Code and Boom - You're Solving Problems. Identifying and understanding common HTTP status codes can go a...
- Cloud BI in Action: Recorded Webinar of Customer, Kony, Inc. See how Kony, Inc., a leading enterprise mobility company, is using TIBCO Jaspersoft for Amazon Web Services and Redshift to achieve embedded analytics...
- Cloud BI Overview: Jaspersoft for AWS Check out this overview of Jaspersoft for AWS, to easily and affordably build business intelligence solutions as well as embed visualizations and analytics... All App Development White Papers | Webcasts