How CIOs Can Learn to Think Like Entrepreneurs
CIO - Pundits say one of the roles CIOs must play is entrepreneur. But what does it mean to be an entrepreneurial CIO?
To figure that out, the Society for Information Management's Advanced Practices Council invited a successful entrepreneur--Bryan Mistele, CEO and co-founder of Inrix--to a recent meeting. Seven years ago, Inrix was merely a dream. Today, it's a leading global provider of traffic information and services, helping drivers avoid major traffic delays. It has the largest traffic-information network in the world. Customers include Ford, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo, Garmin and Apple.
Here's what CIOs can learn from Mistele's entrepreneurial work.
To continue reading, register here to become an Insider
It's FREE to join
- Aberdeen Group: Marketing Analytics for Manufacturing: Forging Customer Insights There are no recalls for poor marketing. Manufacturers need to get their customer intelligence and messaging right the first time. Learn how.
- The Brave New World of Customer-Centric Manufacturing The Unique Opportunity for Manufacturers to Better Understand their Consumers
- See the Possibilities Utilizing Data Visualization Do you simply want to collect data, or do you want to derive business insights from it? What if you could quickly and...
- The Business Value of Continuous Delivery Download this whitepaper to learn more about the business value of Continuous Delivery and see why it could be a game changer for...
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Transform Your IT Service Management Watch this webinar, to learn how EasyVista can increase IT productivity & efficiency and deliver streamlined & integrated IT Service & Asset Mgmt. All IT Industry White Papers | Webcasts