Vote now: What's on your 2012 holiday shopping or wish list?
Tablet, smartphone, laptop, HDTV? Let us know!
Computerworld - As Computerworld editors begin preparing our annual holiday gift guide for technology lovers, we're once again giving you, our readers, a chance to help us decide what should appear in the guide. How? By telling us what types of tech gear you want to give or receive this year.
Take our quick poll below, choosing up to three categories of tech gifts you're most interested in. If you don't see the product type that's at the top of your holiday list, choose "Other" and type in your choice. However you vote, you can also recommend specific products in the article comments.
Thanks for your help!
Read more about Hardware in Computerworld's Hardware Topic Center.
- Path Selection Infographic Path Selection Infographic
- Hyperconvergence Infographic A wide range of observers agree that data centers are now entering an era of "hyperconvergence" that will raise network traffic levels faster...
- Preparing Your Infrastructure for the Hyperconvergence Era From cloud computing and virtualization to mobility and unified communications, an array of innovative technologies is transforming today's data centers.
- How WAN Optimization Helps Enterprises Reduce Costs If you wanted to break down innovation into a tidy equation, it might go something like this: Technology + Connectivity = Productivity. Productivity...
- Redefine Your IT Operations: Remote Office IT Has Never Been Simpler Join us to see why PC Pro named Dell PowerEdge VRTX the "2013 Server of the Year." PowerEdge VRTX may be just what...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users? All Hardware White Papers | Webcasts
Our new weekly Consumerization of IT newsletter covers a wide range of trends including BYOD, smartphones, tablets, MDM, cloud, social and what it all means for IT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!