IT needs to use metrics to move out of the shadows
The IT department should behave like every other department in the company and forthrightly explain what it is up to
- Best iPhone, iPad Business Apps for 2014
- 14 Tech Conventions You Should Attend in 2014
- 10 Desktop Apps to Power Your Windows PC
- How to Add New Job Skills Without Going Back to School
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- eBook: An Executives' Guide: The Machine of the Future This eBook has been developed to help executives understand the value of M2M and IoT to enterprises. We will include a framework CEOs...
- Quantifying the Return on Investment: The Business Case for Machine-to-Machine Initiatives This paper uses real-world customer results and a set of key metrics to help executives and managers understand the return they should expect...
- Why IT Struggles to Innovate, and How You Can Fix It This eBook explores IT innovation struggles and ways IT can achieve business relevance.
- How 10GbE Network is the Backbone of the Virtual Data Center The shift to a virtual data center has put tremendous strain on legacy networks; driving the need for more speed, lower latency, more...
- Webinar: Building a Big Data solution that's production-ready Big data solutions are no longer just a nice-to-have.
- Meg Whitman presents Unlocking IT with Big Data During this Web Event you will hear Meg Whitman, President and CEO, HP discuss HAVEn - the #1 Big Data platform, as well... All IT Transformation White Papers | Webcasts