For a rundown of some of the consumer devices that have been tweaked for the enterprise -- and the software that's being used -- check out our slideshow:
BYOD: Big security, small devices
Securing consumer devices so they can be used in the enterprise isn't easy, but vendors are rising to the challenge.
- Silicon Valley's 19 Coolest Places to Work
- Is Windows 8 Development Worth the Trouble?
- 8 Books Every IT Leader Should Read This Year
- 10 Hot Hadoop Startups to Watch
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- Pragmatic Endpoint Management: Empowering an SMB Workforce in the Age of Mobility Lacking the time for proper training and education, SMB administrators often resort to taking shortcuts to keep their environment running.This paper discusses the...
- Improve Your Mobile Application Security with IBM Worklight IBM® Worklight helps organizations extend their business across multiple mobile devices. It provides an open, comprehensive and advanced mobile application platform to help...
- Top 3 Iron-Clad Reasons Why File Sync/Share is Not Endpoint Backup Employees unknowingly create corporate data security risks by adopting these easy-to-use, personal applications. Read this executive brief to learn more.
- Security Technologies for Mobile and BYOD With so many security technologies available, how do you sort through the options and pick the solutions that will really work for your...
- Top 4 Digital Signage Fails Join RMG Networks for a look at four of the most common reasons digital signage fails in corporate businesses. Learn about strategies to...
- Building Tomorrow's Infrastructure Listen to this podcast to discover how Crider Foods worked with PC Connection to update their IT infrastructure, while maintaining compliance and control. All Mobile Security White Papers | Webcasts
Our new weekly Consumerization of IT newsletter covers a wide range of trends including BYOD, smartphones, tablets, MDM, cloud, social and what it all means for IT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!