IBM CIO embraces BYOD movement
The company supports the personal devices of 80,000 employees today, and aims to expand coverage to all 440,000 workers.
- 15 Non-Certified IT Skills Growing in Demand
- How 19 Tech Titans Target Healthcare
- Twitter Suffering From Growing Pains (and Facebook Comparisons)
- Agile Comes to Data Integration
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
MDM and beyond: Rethinking mobile security in a BYOD world
Regardless of who purchased the mobile device, if it's being used for
business purposes, it needs to fall under IT's umbrella of protection.
Delivering Enterprise Information Securely on tablets & smartphones
A technical how-to guide-updated for Android 4.2,iOS 6.1, and Windows
Phone and Surface 8
- Best Practices for Making BYOD Simple and Secure BYOD goes mainstream: Formalizing consumerization-and getting it under control
- Is Your Big Data Solution Production-Ready? Read "Is Your Big Data Solution Production-Ready?" now, and discover best practices and actionable steps to implementing a production-ready big data solution.
- Webinar: Building a Big Data solution that's production-ready Big data solutions are no longer just a nice-to-have.
- Meg Whitman presents Unlocking IT with Big Data During this Web Event you will hear Meg Whitman, President and CEO, HP discuss HAVEn - the #1 Big Data platform, as well... All Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) White Papers | Webcasts