CSO - 1. The Senate bill called the Public Company Accounting Reform and Investor Protection Act became law under the name...
a. Sarbanes-Oxley Act
b. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
c. Bank Secrecy Act
d. Sherman Antitrust Act
2. The first U.S. federal computer crime law was passed in...
3. The global banking standards governing risk management and "capital adequacy" are the...
a. Basel Accords
b. The CLABE (Clave Bancaria Estandarizada)
c. Macroprudential Policy
d. Emergency Banking Act
4. The president who signed the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act into law was...
a. Jimmy Carter
b. Richard Nixon
c. Warren Harding
d. Millard Fillmore
5. The president who signed the RICO anti-corruption act into law was...
a. Jimmy Carter
b. Richard Nixon
c. Martin Van Buren
d. Abraham Lincoln
6. The section of the U.S. Code that deals with criminal law and the penal code is...
a. Title 9
b. Title 18
c. Chapter 7
d. Chapter 13
7. The European Union's privacy rules are called...
a. Data protection directive
8. Which president, seeking new national security laws, said:
"There are citizens of the United States who have poured the poison of disloyalty into the very arteries of our national life--who have sought to bring the authority and good name of our government into contempt, to destroy our industries and to debase our politics..."
a. John Adams, 1798
b. Woodrow Wilson, 1915
c. Harry Truman, 1945
d. George Bush, 2001
SEE NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS AND SCORING
1. A Sarbanes-Oxley
2. B 1984's Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
3. A Basel Accords
4. A Jimmy Carter signed the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
5. B Richard Nixon signed the RICO Act
6. B Title 18
7. A The Data Protection Directive
8. B Woodrow Wilson, 1915
HOW'D YOU DO?
0-4 points = You fought the laws and the laws won
5-6 points = Average
7-8 points = Buried in paperwork
- Radicati: Cloud Business Email - Market Quadrant 2013 Google was named the top cloud business email provider in a recent report by research firm Radicati. Out of 14 key players, Google...
- Tablets in the Enterprise: A Checklist for Successful Deployment How can you enterprise manage and secure tablets in order to protect corporate data while providing access to the information and applications employees...
- Enterprise Mobility: A Checklist for Secure Containerization The advantages and disadvantages of the multiple approaches to containerization. Learn More>>
- Enterprise File Sync & Share Checklist File sync and share has changed the way people work and collaborate in today's tech-savvy world. Gone are the email roadblocks, clunky FTP...
- Live Webcast LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users?
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users?
- On-demand webinar: "Mobility Mayhem: Balancing BYOD with Enterprise Security" Check out this on-demand webinar to hear Sophos senior security expert John Shier deep dive into how BYOD impacts your enterprise security strategy... All Security White Papers | Webcasts