P100 Profile: Tomas Soderstrom, NASA's JPL
Soderstrom describes some of the innovations coming from the lab
Computerworld - At the Premier 100 event in Phoenix this week, Johanna Ambrosio spoke with Tomas Soderstrom, IT CTO for NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) about some of the innovations coming from the lab, and how the group's internship program can often have innovation bubbling up from the bottom instead of coming down from the top.
Check out the complete list of 2012 honorees of the P100 event, which continues through today in Phoenix.
Read more about Emerging Technologies in Computerworld's Emerging Technologies Topic Center.
- Shifting Gears: The Value of Customer-Driven Quality in Manufacturing In today's competitive manufacturing market, the customer must be the center of the quality universe. This paper details how manufacturers can improve customer...
- Aberdeen Group: Marketing Analytics for Manufacturing: Forging Customer Insights There are no recalls for poor marketing. Manufacturers need to get their customer intelligence and messaging right the first time. Learn how.
- Unlocking the Promise of Demand Sensing and Shaping through Big Data Analytics Many organizations have limited insight into big data. These limitations have significant opportunity costs and can have a negative effect on identifying and...
- The Brave New World of Customer-Centric Manufacturing The Unique Opportunity for Manufacturers to Better Understand their Consumers
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users?
- On-demand webinar: "Mobility Mayhem: Balancing BYOD with Enterprise Security" Check out this on-demand webinar to hear Sophos senior security expert John Shier deep dive into how BYOD impacts your enterprise security strategy... All Emerging Technologies White Papers | Webcasts