Lenovo unveils new IdeaTab tablet, S2 smartphone
Both devices use Lenovo Cloud for online storage
The device runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8960 dual core processor. The device has 1GB of memory. The devices come in models with 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 64GB ssd of storage.
Lenovo said it delivers 20 hours on a single battery charge.
Lenovo's S2 Smartphone runs Android 2.3 and has an 8 megapixel camera. The phone has a 3.8-in. display and multi touch capacitive screen. It also has a dual-core processor running at 1.4GHz.
Memory ranges from 512 MB to 1GB, and flash storage ranges 8GB to 16GB.
Both devices use Lenovo Cloud for syncing photos, music, videos and personal information on storage space for sharing across multiple devices.
Lenovo did not provide pricing information or a ship date for the devices.
Want more on CES? See our roundup of everything you need to know from CES.
Follow our staffers live from CES in Las Vegas Jan. 8-12 on Twitter: @Computerworld/CES.
Matt Hamblen covers mobile and wireless, smartphones and other handhelds, and wireless networking for Computerworld. Follow Matt on Twitter at @matthamblen or subscribe to Matt's RSS feed. His e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about Mobile/Wireless in Computerworld's Mobile/Wireless Topic Center.
- A Reference Architecture for the Internet of Things The aim of this is to provide Architects and Developers of IoT projects with an effective starting point that covers the major requirements...
- How to Reduce Hardware & Infrastructure Costs Through Data In this paper, we take a look at how organizations are revisiting their network and server architecture in a bid to address the...
- Software Build Acceleration, Analytics and Build Clouds Discover how to dramatically speed up software builds by automatically distributing build jobs over scalable resource clouds and multi-core desktops, with potential savings...
- Printer Installer: Eliminating Print Servers Printer Installer is an on-premise web application that enables you to centrally manage and deploy Windows shared or direct iP printers.
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Transform Your IT Service Management Watch this webinar, to learn how EasyVista can increase IT productivity & efficiency and deliver streamlined & integrated IT Service & Asset Mgmt. All Hardware White Papers | Webcasts
Our new weekly Consumerization of IT newsletter covers a wide range of trends including BYOD, smartphones, tablets, MDM, cloud, social and what it all means for IT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!