Visual tour: Google's Chrome OS
Google's all-Web computers are due to hit stores June 15. Here's a look at what to expect
The Web is the computer
Samsung and Acer will release the first Chrome OS laptops on June 15, turning Google's browser into a full-fledged operating system. Think of it as a computer that starts up instantly and does almost nothing but browse the Web, with just enough offline access and file management to tide you through a plane ride. Here is a first look at Google's Chrome OS.
- Best iPhone, iPad Business Apps for 2014
- 14 Tech Conventions You Should Attend in 2014
- 10 Desktop Apps to Power Your Windows PC
- How to Add New Job Skills Without Going Back to School
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- The 12 PCI DSS 3.0 requirements addressed by Peer 1 Hosting This handy quick reference outlines the 12 PCI DSS 3.0 requirements, who needs to be compliant and how Alert Logic solutions address the...
- Defense Throughout the Vulnerability Life Cycle This whitepaper provides insight into how to leverage threat and log management technologies to protect your IT assets throughout their vulnerability life cycle.
- The Benefits of Automated Log Management This paper discusses the challenges associated with effective log management and enables you to better define best practices and requirements for log management...
- Alert Logic for PCI DSS Compliance To achieve PCI DSS compliance, you must identify and remediate all critical vulnerabilities detected during PCI scans. Threat Manager streamlines this process by...
- Four Myths of High-Productivity App Dev Debunked Debunk the main myths surrounding high-productivity application development and how both platforms have overcome them.
On-Demand Webcast: 7 Reasons to Choose VoIP
Thinking about a new phone system for your business?
Be sure to watch this informative webcast. Steve Strauss, small business columnist for USA...
All Netbooks White Papers |