How to score more funds for disaster recovery projects
IT managers can't count on a well-timed act of nature to convince executives to invest more in business continuity and disaster recovery; hard numbers are crucial.
- Best iPhone, iPad Business Apps for 2014
- 14 Tech Conventions You Should Attend in 2014
- 10 Desktop Apps to Power Your Windows PC
- How to Add New Job Skills Without Going Back to School
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- Addressing the Broken State of Backup with a New Category of Disk-Based Backup Solutions Today, IT organizations are faced with a number of challenges when managing backup processes, including the need for faster backup, restore, tape copy,...
- Optimizing Approaches to Enterprise Backup and Recovery IT organizations are faced with ensuring that backups occur in the shortest amount of time and are not operationally disruptive as well as...
- How Backup Disk Architecture Impacts the Backup Window This paper compares disk based backup architectures, the impact that data deduplication has on backup performance, and how well the solution scales as...
- How Data Deduplication Impacts Recovery Data deduplication has clear benefits when it comes to efficiently retaining backup data on disk and replicating data offsite for disaster recovery --...
- Pre-Engineered solutions from VCE Simplify Core Infrastructure Implementation In this video, the CTO of Purdue Pharma, a privately held pharmaceutical company explains how Purdue transformed their data center infrastructure with VCE.
- Data Protection and Disaster Recovery with iSCSI and VMware Get this on demand webcast now All Disaster Recovery White Papers | Webcasts