Vote now: What's on your 2010 holiday wish list?
Smartphone, tablet, e-reader, 3D TV? Let us know!
Computerworld - Ready for the holiday season? Maybe not, but it's not too soon to start thinking about what you want to give -- and get -- for the holidays this year.
As we begin preparing our annual holiday gift guide of recommendations for technology lovers, we're giving our readers a chance tell us what kinds of tech gear they want to receive themselves. We'll focus on those products in our guide.
Take our quick poll below to let us know the category of tech gift you're most interested in this year. If you don't see the product type that's at the top of your holiday list, just click "Other" and write your suggestion in the article comments. Have a specific device or software package in mind? No problem -- feel free to recommend specific products in the comments as well.
Read more about Hardware in Computerworld's Hardware Topic Center.
- Path Selection Infographic Path Selection Infographic
- Hyperconvergence Infographic A wide range of observers agree that data centers are now entering an era of "hyperconvergence" that will raise network traffic levels faster...
- Preparing Your Infrastructure for the Hyperconvergence Era From cloud computing and virtualization to mobility and unified communications, an array of innovative technologies is transforming today's data centers.
- How WAN Optimization Helps Enterprises Reduce Costs If you wanted to break down innovation into a tidy equation, it might go something like this: Technology + Connectivity = Productivity. Productivity...
- Redefine Your IT Operations: Remote Office IT Has Never Been Simpler Join us to see why PC Pro named Dell PowerEdge VRTX the "2013 Server of the Year." PowerEdge VRTX may be just what...
- Cloud Knowledge Vault Learn how your organization can benefit from the scalability, flexibility, and performance that the cloud offers through the short videos and other resources... All Hardware White Papers | Webcasts
Our new weekly Consumerization of IT newsletter covers a wide range of trends including BYOD, smartphones, tablets, MDM, cloud, social and what it all means for IT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!