4. HTC Evo 4G
HTC's Evo 4G is a true powerhouse that's sure to please any multimedia-minded smartphone fan. The Evo has a plus-sized 4.3-inch screen and features 720p HD-quality video recording. It's also one of the few Android phones that offers a front-facing camera, making on-the-go video chatting a snap.
The Evo is capable of running on Sprint's 4G data network -- if you're in a city that supports it -- and can be turned into a mobile hot spot for an additional monthly fee. (You can also tether it to a single device for free, if you know how.)
In terms of software, the Evo 4G was just upgraded to Android 2.2 this month. It has HTC's popular Sense user interface on top of the stock operating system, giving you seven home screens, a special "Leap" navigation function, and an aggregated social network streaming tool.
Available through Sprint; $199.99 with a two-year contract.
- Tips for Driving User Adoption in New Technology Deployment Read this checklist on tips for driving user adoption to see where you stand.
- The Business Value of Continuous Delivery Download this whitepaper to learn more about the business value of Continuous Delivery and see why it could be a game changer for...
- Ten Factors Shaping the Future of Application Delivery Download this research report conducted by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to learn how those that are seeking to accelerate application delivery are leveraging...
- Software Asset Management: Ensuring Today's Assets Today's trends like BYOD and SaaS are new and exciting in terms of how they will help make our jobs more productive but...
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Transform Your IT Service Management Watch this webinar, to learn how EasyVista can increase IT productivity & efficiency and deliver streamlined & integrated IT Service & Asset Mgmt. All Smartphones White Papers | Webcasts
Our new weekly Consumerization of IT newsletter covers a wide range of trends including BYOD, smartphones, tablets, MDM, cloud, social and what it all means for IT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!