- View the full 2010 package
- View and sort the top 100 ranking
- In the No. 1 spot: USAA
- Employer scorecard: The tops for training, benefits
- Employee scorecard: 38,000 IT workers weigh in
- Opinion: How to build a better workplace
- Opinion: How to keep your best workers on board
- How we chose the Best Places
- Tell us about the worst place to work!
100 Best Places to Work in IT 2010 Employee Scorecard
What's the key to job satisfaction for IT employees at Best Places?
|Working in an enjoyable environment||93%|
|Being fairly compensated for the work I do||93%|
|Having access to training and opportunities that further my skills||88%|
|Having the means and opportunity to further my career||86%|
|Working in a challenging environment||82%|
|Being able to work with cutting-edge technology||73%|
|Profit sharing/employee stock-ownership program/401(k)/403b plan||51%|
74% are very satisfied or satisfied with their health benefits
75% are very satisfied or satisfied with their flexible hours
76% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's profit sharing or employee stock ownership plans
70% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's training and development programs
54% are very satisfied or satisfied with their bonuses
|Not very stressful||17%|
|Not at all stressful||2%|
More on the 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Read more about IT Careers in Computerworld's IT Careers Topic Center.
- Path Selection Infographic Path Selection Infographic
- Hyperconvergence Infographic A wide range of observers agree that data centers are now entering an era of "hyperconvergence" that will raise network traffic levels faster...
- Preparing Your Infrastructure for the Hyperconvergence Era From cloud computing and virtualization to mobility and unified communications, an array of innovative technologies is transforming today's data centers.
- How WAN Optimization Helps Enterprises Reduce Costs If you wanted to break down innovation into a tidy equation, it might go something like this: Technology + Connectivity = Productivity. Productivity...
- Cloud Knowledge Vault Learn how your organization can benefit from the scalability, flexibility, and performance that the cloud offers through the short videos and other resources...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users? All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts
Our 28th annual survey results show which IT skills are in high demand and which are cooling off. Also, see how your salary stacks up to peers' with our Smart Salary Tool.