- View the full 2010 package
- View and sort the top 100 ranking
- In the No. 1 spot: USAA
- Employer scorecard: The tops for training, benefits
- Employee scorecard: 38,000 IT workers weigh in
- Opinion: How to build a better workplace
- Opinion: How to keep your best workers on board
- How we chose the Best Places
- Tell us about the worst place to work!
100 Best Places to Work in IT 2010 Employee Scorecard
What's the key to job satisfaction for IT employees at Best Places?
|Working in an enjoyable environment||93%|
|Being fairly compensated for the work I do||93%|
|Having access to training and opportunities that further my skills||88%|
|Having the means and opportunity to further my career||86%|
|Working in a challenging environment||82%|
|Being able to work with cutting-edge technology||73%|
|Profit sharing/employee stock-ownership program/401(k)/403b plan||51%|
74% are very satisfied or satisfied with their health benefits
75% are very satisfied or satisfied with their flexible hours
76% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's profit sharing or employee stock ownership plans
70% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's training and development programs
54% are very satisfied or satisfied with their bonuses
|Not very stressful||17%|
|Not at all stressful||2%|
More on the 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Read more about IT Careers in Computerworld's IT Careers Topic Center.
- The New IT Explore enhanced productivity for IT staff, and seamless integration across IT operation management systems. Download now.
- ACM Leadership Guide Knowledge worker effectiveness has emerged as a top priority to both optimize the customer experience and help employees work more efficiently. See how...
- The Cloud BI that IT and Developers Demand Jaspersoft for AWS allows developers and IT professionals to easily and affordably build business intelligence solutions as well as embed visualizations and analytics...
- AWS and Jaspersoft Disrupt BI TIBCO Jaspersoft for AWS and Amazon Redshift disrupt business intelligence with cost-effective analytics in the cloud. Available by the hour in a pay-as-you-go...
- Bringing software licenses into compliance A hospital group received a software license audit, so they called in CDW to help define and manage their software licensing status.
- Cloud BI in Action: Recorded Webinar of Customer, Kony, Inc. See how Kony, Inc., a leading enterprise mobility company, is using TIBCO Jaspersoft for Amazon Web Services and Redshift to achieve embedded analytics... All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts
Our 28th annual survey results show which IT skills are in high demand and which are cooling off. Also, see how your salary stacks up to peers' with our Smart Salary Tool.