- View the full 2010 package
- View and sort the top 100 ranking
- In the No. 1 spot: USAA
- Employer scorecard: The tops for training, benefits
- Employee scorecard: 38,000 IT workers weigh in
- Opinion: How to build a better workplace
- Opinion: How to keep your best workers on board
- How we chose the Best Places
- Tell us about the worst place to work!
100 Best Places to Work in IT 2010 Employee Scorecard
What's the key to job satisfaction for IT employees at Best Places?
|Working in an enjoyable environment||93%|
|Being fairly compensated for the work I do||93%|
|Having access to training and opportunities that further my skills||88%|
|Having the means and opportunity to further my career||86%|
|Working in a challenging environment||82%|
|Being able to work with cutting-edge technology||73%|
|Profit sharing/employee stock-ownership program/401(k)/403b plan||51%|
74% are very satisfied or satisfied with their health benefits
75% are very satisfied or satisfied with their flexible hours
76% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's profit sharing or employee stock ownership plans
70% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's training and development programs
54% are very satisfied or satisfied with their bonuses
|Not very stressful||17%|
|Not at all stressful||2%|
More on the 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Read more about IT Careers in Computerworld's IT Careers Topic Center.
- 2014 IT Workplace Trends and Salary Guide Staying competitive in the IT market can be challenging. This guide provides you with insight into variety of IT workplace trends including, U.S....
- The Business Value of Continuous Delivery Download this whitepaper to learn more about the business value of Continuous Delivery and see why it could be a game changer for...
- Ten Factors Shaping the Future of Application Delivery Download this research report conducted by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to learn how those that are seeking to accelerate application delivery are leveraging...
- Software Asset Management: Ensuring Today's Assets Today's trends like BYOD and SaaS are new and exciting in terms of how they will help make our jobs more productive but...
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Transform Your IT Service Management Watch this webinar, to learn how EasyVista can increase IT productivity & efficiency and deliver streamlined & integrated IT Service & Asset Mgmt. All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts
Our 28th annual survey results show which IT skills are in high demand and which are cooling off. Also, see how your salary stacks up to peers' with our Smart Salary Tool.