- View the full 2010 package
- View and sort the top 100 ranking
- In the No. 1 spot: USAA
- Employer scorecard: The tops for training, benefits
- Employee scorecard: 38,000 IT workers weigh in
- Opinion: How to build a better workplace
- Opinion: How to keep your best workers on board
- How we chose the Best Places
- Tell us about the worst place to work!
100 Best Places to Work in IT 2010 Employee Scorecard
What's the key to job satisfaction for IT employees at Best Places?
|Working in an enjoyable environment||93%|
|Being fairly compensated for the work I do||93%|
|Having access to training and opportunities that further my skills||88%|
|Having the means and opportunity to further my career||86%|
|Working in a challenging environment||82%|
|Being able to work with cutting-edge technology||73%|
|Profit sharing/employee stock-ownership program/401(k)/403b plan||51%|
74% are very satisfied or satisfied with their health benefits
75% are very satisfied or satisfied with their flexible hours
76% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's profit sharing or employee stock ownership plans
70% are very satisfied or satisfied with their company's training and development programs
54% are very satisfied or satisfied with their bonuses
|Not very stressful||17%|
|Not at all stressful||2%|
More on the 100 Best Places to Work in IT
Read more about IT Careers in Computerworld's IT Careers Topic Center.
- 15 Non-Certified IT Skills Growing in Demand
- How 19 Tech Titans Target Healthcare
- Twitter Suffering From Growing Pains (and Facebook Comparisons)
- Agile Comes to Data Integration
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- SDCRAA Case Study: Adapting ERP to business needs This case study goes in depth about San Diego County Regional Airport Authority's created flexibility for a changing industry.
- Mobile Policy Checklist Here's what to consider when putting together a mobile policy designed to support a highly productive workforce.
- Mobile Applications Case Study: 8 Billion Transactions a Day The story documents how the online brokerage company tradeMONSTER created a custom mobile app and the success gleaned from this initiative. Also covered...
- Who's afraid of the big (data) bad wolf? Survive the big data storm by getting ahead of integration and governance functional requirements This paper provides a detailed review of the best practices clients should consider before embarking on their big data integration projects.
- Mobile Apps and Devices Slash Customer Cycle Time Consolidated Engineering Laboratories' field employees used to collect data on triplicate forms that were sometimes hard to read and difficult to manage. After...
- Cloud Knowledge Vault Learn how your organization can benefit from the scalability, flexibility, and performance that the cloud offers through the short videos and other resources... All IT Careers White Papers | Webcasts