TJX data breach: At 45.6M card numbers, it's the biggest ever
- Stolen TJX data used in Florida crime spree
- Breach at TJX Puts Card Info at Risk
- Data breach at TJX leads to fraudulent card use
- Update: Retail breach may have exposed card data in four countries
- Martin McKeay: Guess what, the TJX compromise was bigger than initially revealed
- Robert L. Mitchell: Your credit card data may have been compromised. But don't worry.
Massive data thefts
- Update: Mastermind of TJX, Heartland breaches to plead guilty
- Alleged data-heist kingpin is a computer addict, lawyer says
- Gonzalez's lawyer to contend he was not the kingpin of Heartland, Hannaford breaches
- Hacking kingpin negotiating plea deal with feds
- Three indicted for hack attacks on Heartland, Hannaford
- TJX data breach: At 45.6M card numbers, it's the biggest ever
Read more about Security in Computerworld's Security Topic Center.
- Enable secure remote access to 3D data without sacrificing visual perfomance Design and manufacturing companies must adapt quickly to the demands of an increasingly global and competitive economy. To speed time to market for...
- Virtually Delivered High Performance 3D Graphics "A picture is worth a thousand words." That old phrase is as true today as it ever was. Pictures (i.e., those with heavy...
- Best Practices for Securing Hadoop Historically, Apache Hadoop has provided limited security capabilities. To protect sensitive data being stored and analyzed in Hadoop, security architects should use a...
- Top Tips for Securing Big Data Environments: Why Big Data Doesn't Have to Mean Big Security Challenges Organizations must come to terms with the security challenges they introduce. As big data environments ingest more data, organizations will face significant risks...
- What should I look for in a Next Generation Firewall? SANS Provides Guidance With so many vendors claiming to have a Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), it can be difficult to tell what makes each one different....
- Responding to New SSL Cybersecurity Threat The featured Gartner research examines current strategies to address new SSL cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities. All Security White Papers | Webcasts
Our new bimonthly Internet of Things newsletter helps you keep pace with the rapidly evolving technologies, trends and developments related to the IoT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!