TJX data breach: At 45.6M card numbers, it's the biggest ever
- Stolen TJX data used in Florida crime spree
- Breach at TJX Puts Card Info at Risk
- Data breach at TJX leads to fraudulent card use
- Update: Retail breach may have exposed card data in four countries
- Martin McKeay: Guess what, the TJX compromise was bigger than initially revealed
- Robert L. Mitchell: Your credit card data may have been compromised. But don't worry.
Massive data thefts
- Update: Mastermind of TJX, Heartland breaches to plead guilty
- Alleged data-heist kingpin is a computer addict, lawyer says
- Gonzalez's lawyer to contend he was not the kingpin of Heartland, Hannaford breaches
- Hacking kingpin negotiating plea deal with feds
- Three indicted for hack attacks on Heartland, Hannaford
- TJX data breach: At 45.6M card numbers, it's the biggest ever
Read more about Security in Computerworld's Security Topic Center.
- Radicati: Cloud Business Email - Market Quadrant 2013 Google was named the top cloud business email provider in a recent report by research firm Radicati. Out of 14 key players, Google...
- Tablets in the Enterprise: A Checklist for Successful Deployment How can you enterprise manage and secure tablets in order to protect corporate data while providing access to the information and applications employees...
- Enterprise Mobility: A Checklist for Secure Containerization The advantages and disadvantages of the multiple approaches to containerization. Learn More>>
- Enterprise File Sync & Share Checklist File sync and share has changed the way people work and collaborate in today's tech-savvy world. Gone are the email roadblocks, clunky FTP...
- Live Webcast LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users?
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users?
- On-demand webinar: "Mobility Mayhem: Balancing BYOD with Enterprise Security" Check out this on-demand webinar to hear Sophos senior security expert John Shier deep dive into how BYOD impacts your enterprise security strategy... All Security White Papers | Webcasts