TJX data breach: At 45.6M card numbers, it's the biggest ever
- Stolen TJX data used in Florida crime spree
- Breach at TJX Puts Card Info at Risk
- Data breach at TJX leads to fraudulent card use
- Update: Retail breach may have exposed card data in four countries
- Martin McKeay: Guess what, the TJX compromise was bigger than initially revealed
- Robert L. Mitchell: Your credit card data may have been compromised. But don't worry.
Massive data thefts
- Update: Mastermind of TJX, Heartland breaches to plead guilty
- Alleged data-heist kingpin is a computer addict, lawyer says
- Gonzalez's lawyer to contend he was not the kingpin of Heartland, Hannaford breaches
- Hacking kingpin negotiating plea deal with feds
- Three indicted for hack attacks on Heartland, Hannaford
- TJX data breach: At 45.6M card numbers, it's the biggest ever
Read more about Security in Computerworld's Security Topic Center.
- 15 Non-Certified IT Skills Growing in Demand
- How 19 Tech Titans Target Healthcare
- Twitter Suffering From Growing Pains (and Facebook Comparisons)
- Agile Comes to Data Integration
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- The 12 PCI DSS 3.0 requirements addressed by Peer 1 Hosting This handy quick reference outlines the 12 PCI DSS 3.0 requirements, who needs to be compliant and how Alert Logic solutions address the...
- Defense Throughout the Vulnerability Life Cycle This whitepaper provides insight into how to leverage threat and log management technologies to protect your IT assets throughout their vulnerability life cycle.
- Mobile Policy Checklist Here's what to consider when putting together a mobile policy designed to support a highly productive workforce.
- Securing BYOD Mobile computing is becoming so ubiquitous that people no longer bat an eye seeing someone working two devices simultaneously. Individuals and organizations are...
- Live Webcast On-demand webinar: "Mobility Mayhem: Balancing BYOD with Enterprise Security" Check out this on-demand webinar to hear Sophos senior security expert John Shier deep dive into how BYOD impacts your enterprise security strategy...
- Live Webcast Endpoint Backup & Restore: Protect Everyone, Everywhere Arek Sokol from the bleeding-edge IT team at Genentech/Roche explains how he leverages cross-platform enterprise endpoint backup in the public cloud as part...
- Streamline Software Asset Management, Compose a software Management Symphony Keeping track of your organization's software is easy with effective software management solutions from CDW. View the videos in our software solutions channel
- Druva inSync: Endpoint Data Protection & Governance CLICK HERE to watch this video about protecting corporate data on laptops and mobile devices, sponsored by Druva. All Security White Papers | Webcasts