Clunk Click debuts online Mac backup service
Prices start at $5 per month for a laptop or desktop license
Macworld - Backing up your Mac can be a chore, especially if you aren't a .Mac member, but a company in the U.K. hopes to make it easier protect your data. Clunk Click on Wednesday announced OnLine Pro, a new online data backup service for Mac OS X users.
OnLine Pro automatically backs up data to secure off-site data centers via the Internet each day, so that users can recover lost data at anytime from any computer with an Internet connection. Clunk Click says an online service providing off-site backup offers better protection from data loss due to hard drive failure, fire, or theft than backing up to a local external drive or optical media.
Prices start at $5 per month for a laptop or desktop license; there's also a $5 per gigabyte per month fee. A free 10-day trial is available.
- Mobile Content, Collaboration & IDC's 3rd IT Platform: The Next Frontier for the Mobile Enterprise IDC focuses this article on talks about the new IT platform. This 3rd IT Platform will be the new wave for about the...
- Accelerating Cloud Deployment and Operations with Managed Services Companies that do not have sufficient in-house expertise to either deploy or maintain an IaaS cloud should turn to Managed Service Providers .
- Rethinking IT Operations in the Cloud This paper breaks down the challenges that often prevent the cloud from delivering the fast, flexible and affordable infrastructure companies seek - and...
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting, North America Cloud-enabled managed hosting brings cloudlike consumption and provisioning attributes to the traditional managed hosting market
- The Key to Happiness: Throw out Your Data Warehouse In this webinar, Kerry Reitnauer, Director, Solution Architect at FairPoint Communications will discuss the challenges the data warehouse brought, how they migrated to...
- The Foundation You Need to Build a Better Storage Infrastructure Watch this webcast to hear how you can maximize the economics of your data center by modifying your storage footprint and power usage... All Data Storage White Papers | Webcasts