Computerworld - E-mail service vendors that offer antispam products also address the phishing problem:
Brightmail Inc., San Francisco
Cyveillance Inc., Arlington, Va.
Envisional, Cambridge, U.K.
MailFrontier Inc., Palo Alto, Calif.
ProofPoint Inc., Cupertino, Calif.
Tumbleweed Communications Corp., Redwood City, Calif.
Groups working to fight phishing and other aspects of identity theft:
The Anti-Phishing Working Group
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Identity Theft Resource Center
U.S. Federal Trade Commission
U.S. Department of Justice
Links to Computerworld stories on privacy
New worm uses PayPal scam
Online brokerage scam targets investors
Opinion column: Storage vulnerability
Web site spoofer pleads guilty
Firms unite to fight online ID theft
How to take the offense on identity theft
ITAA wants industry coalition to fight online scams
Read more about Privacy in Computerworld's Privacy Topic Center.
- 15 Non-Certified IT Skills Growing in Demand
- How 19 Tech Titans Target Healthcare
- Twitter Suffering From Growing Pains (and Facebook Comparisons)
- Agile Comes to Data Integration
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- Pay-as-you-Grow Data Protection: IBM Tivoli's Full-featured Data Protection Suite for Small to Medium Businesses IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Suite for Unified Recovery gives small and medium businesses the opportunity to start out with only the individual solutions...
- Streamline Data Protection with IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Operations Center IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM) has been an industry-standard data protection solution for two decades. But, where most competitors focus exclusively on Backup...
- Simplify and Consolidate Data Protection for Better Business Results Learn about IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager Operations Center, which provides advanced visualization, built-in analytics and integrated workflow automation features that leapfrog traditional backup...
- HP HAVEn: See the big picture in Big Data HP HAVEn is the industry's first comprehensive, scalable, open, and secure platform for Big Data. Enterprises are drowning in a sea of data...
- Data Protection and Disaster Recovery with iSCSI and VMware Get this on demand webcast now
- Meg Whitman presents Unlocking IT with Big Data During this Web Event you will hear Meg Whitman, President and CEO, HP discuss HAVEn - the #1 Big Data platform, as well... All Privacy White Papers | Webcasts