Computerworld - Computerworld contributing writer Kathleen Melymuka recently asked six IT luminariesPaul A. Strassmann, acting CIO at NASA; Michael Hammer, president of Hammer & Co.; Jim Champy, chairman of consulting at Perot Systems Corp.; Ralph Szygenda, CIO of General Motors Corp.; Howard Rubin, executive vice president of Meta Group Inc.; and Charlie Feld, president of The Feld Groupto prognosticate about the future.
Here's what they had to say:
What is the next technological advance that will radically change the business landscape?
|Paul A. Strassmann, acting CIO at NASA|
|Michael Hammer, president of Hammer & Co.|
|Jim Champy, chairman of consulting at Perot Systems Corp.|
|Ralph Szygenda, CIO of General Motors Corp.|
- Silicon Valley's 19 Coolest Places to Work
- Is Windows 8 Development Worth the Trouble?
- 8 Books Every IT Leader Should Read This Year
- 10 Hot Hadoop Startups to Watch
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- CIOs Deliver Productivity Breakthroughs with Intelligent Digital Signage Retailers have long recognized the influence that digital signage provides over a shopper's point-of-purchase decision making process.
- ERP in the Cloud and the Modern Business View IDC's White Paper, to review IDC CloudTrack Survey findings, gain expert insight into the challenges and opportunities the cloud presents, and determine...
- Study: Total Economic Impact of Google Apps Employees can work faster and IT spending can decrease when companies switch to Google Apps, says a commissioned study by Forrester Consulting. Going...
- Protecting Digitalized Assets in Healthcare Healthcare providers face an urgent, internal battle every day: security and compliance versus productivity and service. For most healthcare organizations, the fight is...
- Top 4 Digital Signage Fails Join RMG Networks for a look at four of the most common reasons digital signage fails in corporate businesses. Learn about strategies to...
- Increasing the Value of Your Reports and Dashboards Learn how incorporating other analytical capabilities such as predictive modeling and visualization can increase the value of your reports and dashboards by providing... All Management White Papers | Webcasts