Computerworld - ICSA Labs Certified IPsec Products (Certified under the Version 1.0B Criteria):
- Avaya Inc.
Product: VSU 100 Gateway, based on the VPNos v3.1.66 operating system
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Products: VPN-1/FireWall-1; Next Generation with Hotfix-1, based on Red Hat Linux 6.2, Windows NT 4.0 and Sun Solaris 8
- Cisco Systems Inc.
Products: Cisco PIX (IPsec) Models 506, 515, 525 and 535 Gateways, based on the PIX 6.1 operating system
- Future Systems Inc.
Product: SecuwayGate 1000 with Firmware 220.127.116.11 Gateway, based on a proprietary operating system
Product: AIX 5L Version 5.1/IBM PPS Model 724, based on the AIX 5L Version 5.1 operating system
- Intel Corp.
Product: Intel VPN Gateway Version 6.90p8, based on the proprietary VPN-OS operating system
- Intoto Inc.
Product: iGateway-10 Version 1.0, based on a proprietary operating system
- Lucent Technologies
Product: Lucent VPN Firewall Version 5.1.320, based on a proprietary operating system
- NetScreen Technologies Inc.
Product: NetScreen-100 Gateway, based on the ScreenOS 3.0.0r3.0 operating system
- Nokia Corp.
Products: Nokia VPN Gateway IPsec Product Group Models CC500, CC2500 and CC5200 Version 4.01(102), based on a proprietary operating system
- Nortel Networks Ltd.
Product: Contivity Extranet Switch 1600 Version 03_60.45, based on a proprietary operating system
- Secure Computing Corp.
Products: Gauntlet VPN Version 6.0, based on the Solaris 8 operating system; Sidewinder Version 5.1.1, based on the SecureOS operating system
- SonicWall Inc.
Product: SonicWall Pro 200 Gateway Version 18.104.22.168, based on a proprietary operating system
- Symantec Corp.
Product: Symantec Enterprise VPN Version 6.5.2, based on Windows NT 4.0
- V-One Corp.
Product: SmartGuard 4000 Version 4.2, based on Red Hat Linux 7.1
- AppGate AB
Product: AppGate PowerBox, an appliance-based VPN based on the Secure Shell protocol rather than on IPsec or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Aventail Corp.
Product: Aventail.Net Anywhere VPN managed services, delivered via a browser-based SSL VPN
- Blue Ridge Networks
Products: This fully managed, outsourced VPN requires no customer-owned hardware, software or in-house security expertise. The Firewall-X capability is built into the Blue Ridge VPN Client and is transparent to the user. Blue Ridge's VPN service includes monitoring and central policy management and configuration, as well as an round-the-clock end-user Help Desk.
- Cylink Corp.
Product: NetHawk VPN, an IPsec site-to-site and remote access VPN that includes policy and security management for the Windows NT, XP and Sun Solaris platforms
- Genuity Inc.
Products: VPN services for Cisco; VPN Advantage for Nortel Networks Contivity; VPN Branch Office Service
- Netgear Inc.
Product: FV318 Cable/DSL VPN Firewall Router
- Netilla Networks Inc.
Product: A 128-bit SSL Web VPN that provides secure remote-application access
- Virtela Communications Inc.
Product: Virtela VPN, an IP-based VPN that includes monitoring and Web-based customer network management
Read more about Security in Computerworld's Security Topic Center.
- Securing Mobility, From Device to Network At one time, the process of managing and securing mobile devices and applications was fairly straightforward. Most organizations worried about one application (email)...
- Data Protection eGuide In this eGuide, CSO and sister publications IDG News Service, Computerworld, and CIO pull together news, trend, and how-to articles about the increasingly...
- Warning: Cloud Data at Risk Experts agree that relying on SaaS vendors to backup and restore your data is dangerous. Yet that's exactly what huge portions of the...
- The Opportunities and Challenges of the Cloud In this report F5 poses questions to IDC analysts, Sally Hudson and Phil Hochmuth, on behalf of F5's customers to better understand the...
- Live Webcast Security Vulnerabilities Associated With Having Local Administrator Privileges Viewfinity will demonstrate how removing admin rights and granularly managing privileges at the application level reduces the attack surface.
- Live Webcast IBM FlashSystem V840: Leveraging Software-Defined Flash to Drive Your Business With end-to-end, tightly integrated functionality and super-fast flash technology, products like IBM FlashSystem V840 Enterprise Performance Solution empower businesses to leverage the efficiency...
- What should I look for in a Next Generation Firewall? SANS Provides Guidance With so many vendors claiming to have a Next Generation Firewall (NGFW), it can be difficult to tell what makes each one different....
- Responding to New SSL Cybersecurity Threat The featured Gartner research examines current strategies to address new SSL cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities. All Security White Papers | Webcasts
Our new bimonthly Internet of Things newsletter helps you keep pace with the rapidly evolving technologies, trends and developments related to the IoT. Subscribe now and stay up to date!