Computerworld - ICSA Labs Certified IPsec Products (Certified under the Version 1.0B Criteria):
- Avaya Inc.
Product: VSU 100 Gateway, based on the VPNos v3.1.66 operating system
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Products: VPN-1/FireWall-1; Next Generation with Hotfix-1, based on Red Hat Linux 6.2, Windows NT 4.0 and Sun Solaris 8
- Cisco Systems Inc.
Products: Cisco PIX (IPsec) Models 506, 515, 525 and 535 Gateways, based on the PIX 6.1 operating system
- Future Systems Inc.
Product: SecuwayGate 1000 with Firmware 126.96.36.199 Gateway, based on a proprietary operating system
Product: AIX 5L Version 5.1/IBM PPS Model 724, based on the AIX 5L Version 5.1 operating system
- Intel Corp.
Product: Intel VPN Gateway Version 6.90p8, based on the proprietary VPN-OS operating system
- Intoto Inc.
Product: iGateway-10 Version 1.0, based on a proprietary operating system
- Lucent Technologies
Product: Lucent VPN Firewall Version 5.1.320, based on a proprietary operating system
- NetScreen Technologies Inc.
Product: NetScreen-100 Gateway, based on the ScreenOS 3.0.0r3.0 operating system
- Nokia Corp.
Products: Nokia VPN Gateway IPsec Product Group Models CC500, CC2500 and CC5200 Version 4.01(102), based on a proprietary operating system
- Nortel Networks Ltd.
Product: Contivity Extranet Switch 1600 Version 03_60.45, based on a proprietary operating system
- Secure Computing Corp.
Products: Gauntlet VPN Version 6.0, based on the Solaris 8 operating system; Sidewinder Version 5.1.1, based on the SecureOS operating system
- SonicWall Inc.
Product: SonicWall Pro 200 Gateway Version 188.8.131.52, based on a proprietary operating system
- Symantec Corp.
Product: Symantec Enterprise VPN Version 6.5.2, based on Windows NT 4.0
- V-One Corp.
Product: SmartGuard 4000 Version 4.2, based on Red Hat Linux 7.1
- AppGate AB
Product: AppGate PowerBox, an appliance-based VPN based on the Secure Shell protocol rather than on IPsec or Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Aventail Corp.
Product: Aventail.Net Anywhere VPN managed services, delivered via a browser-based SSL VPN
- Blue Ridge Networks
Products: This fully managed, outsourced VPN requires no customer-owned hardware, software or in-house security expertise. The Firewall-X capability is built into the Blue Ridge VPN Client and is transparent to the user. Blue Ridge's VPN service includes monitoring and central policy management and configuration, as well as an round-the-clock end-user Help Desk.
- Cylink Corp.
Product: NetHawk VPN, an IPsec site-to-site and remote access VPN that includes policy and security management for the Windows NT, XP and Sun Solaris platforms
- Genuity Inc.
Products: VPN services for Cisco; VPN Advantage for Nortel Networks Contivity; VPN Branch Office Service
- Netgear Inc.
Product: FV318 Cable/DSL VPN Firewall Router
- Netilla Networks Inc.
Product: A 128-bit SSL Web VPN that provides secure remote-application access
- Virtela Communications Inc.
Product: Virtela VPN, an IP-based VPN that includes monitoring and Web-based customer network management
Read more about Security in Computerworld's Security Topic Center.
- 15 Non-Certified IT Skills Growing in Demand
- How 19 Tech Titans Target Healthcare
- Twitter Suffering From Growing Pains (and Facebook Comparisons)
- Agile Comes to Data Integration
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- The 12 PCI DSS 3.0 requirements addressed by Peer 1 Hosting This handy quick reference outlines the 12 PCI DSS 3.0 requirements, who needs to be compliant and how Alert Logic solutions address the...
- Defense Throughout the Vulnerability Life Cycle This whitepaper provides insight into how to leverage threat and log management technologies to protect your IT assets throughout their vulnerability life cycle.
- Mobile Policy Checklist Here's what to consider when putting together a mobile policy designed to support a highly productive workforce.
- Securing BYOD Mobile computing is becoming so ubiquitous that people no longer bat an eye seeing someone working two devices simultaneously. Individuals and organizations are...
- Live Webcast On-demand webinar: "Mobility Mayhem: Balancing BYOD with Enterprise Security" Check out this on-demand webinar to hear Sophos senior security expert John Shier deep dive into how BYOD impacts your enterprise security strategy...
- Live Webcast Endpoint Backup & Restore: Protect Everyone, Everywhere Arek Sokol from the bleeding-edge IT team at Genentech/Roche explains how he leverages cross-platform enterprise endpoint backup in the public cloud as part...
- Streamline Software Asset Management, Compose a software Management Symphony Keeping track of your organization's software is easy with effective software management solutions from CDW. View the videos in our software solutions channel
- Druva inSync: Endpoint Data Protection & Governance CLICK HERE to watch this video about protecting corporate data on laptops and mobile devices, sponsored by Druva. All Security White Papers | Webcasts