Computerworld - GetEducated.com LLC, an electronic-learning research and consulting firm in Essex Junction, Vt., recently completed a nationwide survey of accredited distance-learning MBA programs. The full report, GetEducated.com's Best Distance Learning Graduate Schools, Business & Management 2002, is available for free download.
The MBA, the most frequently offered accredited distance-learning degree, typically consists of 10 to 15 courses and takes the average part-time adult distance-learning student three years to complete, according to GetEducated.
Here is GetEducated.com's list of the 10 least expensive MBA programs accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business:
- 1. University of North Dakota, Grand Forks ($4,950 for North Dakota residents; $7,403 for others)
2. University of South Alabama ($5,510 nationwide)
3. Ball State University, Muncie, Ind. ($5,544 for Indiana residents; $7,416 for others)
4. Clemson University, Clemson, S.C. ($6,435 for South Carolina residents; $16,170 for others)
5. University of Nebraska, Lincoln ($6,672 for Nebraska residents; $9,792 for others)
6. Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton ($6,885.60 for Florida residents; $23,173 for others)
7. Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Va. ($7,056 for Virginia residents; $18,936 for others)
8. University System of Georgia ($7,500 for Georgia residents; $30,000 for others)
9. East Tennessee University, Johnson City ($8,476 for Tennessee residents; $19,006 for others)
10. Oklahoma State University, Stillwater ($9,750 for Oklahoma residents; $14,850 for others)
Read more about Education/Training in Computerworld's Education/Training Topic Center.
- The Business Value of Continuous Delivery Download this whitepaper to learn more about the business value of Continuous Delivery and see why it could be a game changer for...
- Ten Factors Shaping the Future of Application Delivery Download this research report conducted by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to learn how those that are seeking to accelerate application delivery are leveraging...
- Software Asset Management: Ensuring Today's Assets Today's trends like BYOD and SaaS are new and exciting in terms of how they will help make our jobs more productive but...
- Trends Shaping Software Management: 2014 Most IT executives recognize the relationship between mobile computing and worker productivity, and have long issued notebook computers and other mobile devices to...
- On-demand webinar - 7 Keys to Service Catalog Implementation Success Watch this webinar to learn 7 crucial keys to make your service catalog a success!
- Transform Your IT Service Management Watch this webinar, to learn how EasyVista can increase IT productivity & efficiency and deliver streamlined & integrated IT Service & Asset Mgmt. All Education/Training White Papers | Webcasts