Computerworld - GetEducated.com LLC, an electronic-learning research and consulting firm in Essex Junction, Vt., recently completed a nationwide survey of accredited distance-learning MBA programs. The full report, GetEducated.com's Best Distance Learning Graduate Schools, Business & Management 2002, is available for free download.
The MBA, the most frequently offered accredited distance-learning degree, typically consists of 10 to 15 courses and takes the average part-time adult distance-learning student three years to complete, according to GetEducated.
Here is GetEducated.com's list of the 10 least expensive MBA programs accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business:
- 1. University of North Dakota, Grand Forks ($4,950 for North Dakota residents; $7,403 for others)
2. University of South Alabama ($5,510 nationwide)
3. Ball State University, Muncie, Ind. ($5,544 for Indiana residents; $7,416 for others)
4. Clemson University, Clemson, S.C. ($6,435 for South Carolina residents; $16,170 for others)
5. University of Nebraska, Lincoln ($6,672 for Nebraska residents; $9,792 for others)
6. Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton ($6,885.60 for Florida residents; $23,173 for others)
7. Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Va. ($7,056 for Virginia residents; $18,936 for others)
8. University System of Georgia ($7,500 for Georgia residents; $30,000 for others)
9. East Tennessee University, Johnson City ($8,476 for Tennessee residents; $19,006 for others)
10. Oklahoma State University, Stillwater ($9,750 for Oklahoma residents; $14,850 for others)
Read more about Education/Training in Computerworld's Education/Training Topic Center.
- Silicon Valley's 19 Coolest Places to Work
- Is Windows 8 Development Worth the Trouble?
- 8 Books Every IT Leader Should Read This Year
- 10 Hot Hadoop Startups to Watch
- Slideshow: 7 security mistakes people make with their mobile device
- iOS vs. Android: Which is more secure?
- 11 sure signs you've been hacked
- Infographic: Converged Infrastructure Benefits This Infographic quantifies the savings organizations are realizing from increased deployment speed, higher availability, and lower annual costs.
- CIOs Deliver Productivity Breakthroughs with Intelligent Digital Signage Retailers have long recognized the influence that digital signage provides over a shopper's point-of-purchase decision making process.
- Going Paperless? Here's What You Need to Think About As makers of some of the world's most popular PDF solutions, we often consult with businesses & governmental agencies that have the goal...
- The Big Data Opportunity for HR and Finance If CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and CHROs want to drive their businesses forward, they will need to quickly recognize the enormous value of big...
Enhance Your Virtualization Infrastructure With IBM and Vmware
Date: Wednesday, May 14, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
Virtualization technology is now expanding beyond the server compute elements to encompass networking and storage...
Transforming Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain Effectiveness with Cross-Functional Analytics
Date: May 6th, 2014
Time: 1 PM EDT
Attend this Webcast to find out how Oracle's packaged analytic applications enable line-of-business managers to examine all...
All Education/Training White Papers |