Report: Intel will restructure, CEO says
The restructuring will be the largest at the company since the mid-1980s
IDG News Service - A broad restructuring will affect all parts of Intel Corp., CEO Paul Otellini told financial analysts today in New York, The Wall Street Journal reported in its online edition.
The restructuring will be the largest at the company since the mid-1980s and is being undertaken to contend with the combined force of slower PC sales and tougher competition, the Journal reported Otellini as telling analysts.
More details on the reorganization are expected later this year.
Developing story. More to come.
- Why Projects Fail CIOs are expected to deliver more projects that transform business, and do so on time, on budget and with limited resources.
- The New Business Case for Video Conferencing: 7 Real-World Benefits Beyond Cost-Savings This whitepaper provides insight into the value of video conferencing in today's business environment, and how organizations are using visual collaboration to find...
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools The client management tool market is maturing and evolving to adapt to consumerization, desktop virtualization, and an ongoing need to improve efficiency.
- Audit Ready and Asset Optimized: The Solid Promise of an Intelligent Software Asset Management Solution In this paper Frost & Sullivan examines the benefits of enterprise-grade Software Asset Management solutions, and how these solutions serve as the convergence...
- Redefine Your IT Operations: Remote Office IT Has Never Been Simpler Join us to see why PC Pro named Dell PowerEdge VRTX the "2013 Server of the Year." PowerEdge VRTX may be just what...
- LIVE EVENT: 5/7, The End of Data Protection As We Know It. Introducing a Next Generation Data Protection Architecture. Traditional backup is going away, but where does this leave end-users? All Hardware White Papers | Webcasts