No Jobs keynote for Paris Expo, but he'll be at the show
Macworld - Apple Computer yesterday said that there will be no opening keynote presentation at Apple Expo Paris, which is normally given by company CEO, Steve Jobs. Company officials confirmed that while there will be no formal presentation, Apple executives will be on hand all week.
"While this year's apple expo will not feature a formal keynote presentation, members of Apple's executive team will be hosting a Q&A session for members of the media on the opening day and will be at Apple Expo throughout the week," Apple spokesperson, Bill Evans said.
In addition to the executives that will host the Q&A session, Apple also confirmed that Jobs will be at the event. "Yes, Steve will be at Apple Expo with other members of Apple's executive team," said Evans.
Jobs will make his first appearance at Apple Expo Paris after undergoing pancreatic cancer surgery in August 2004, which kept him from the European show last year.
At the 2004 Apple Expo Paris, Phil Schiller, Apple's senior vice president of Hardware Product Marketing, unveiled the redesigned iMac G5.
This year's Apple Expo Paris opens Sept. 20.
- 5 Customers Deliver Virtual Desktops and Apps to Empower a Modern Workforce Learn how Citrix solutions helped 5 companies realize the full value of desktop virtualization through a project-by-project approach based on key business priorities.
- Top 10 Reasons to Strengthen Information Security with Desktop Virtualization Regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Client Virtualization Software 2013 Vendor Assessment IDC has placed Citrix in the 2013 IDC MarketScape Leaders Category once again noting that, "Citrix's position reflects the company's market leadership and...
- Infographic: Top Use Cases for Desktop Virtualization A wide range of business issues is driving IT toward desktop virtualization. One solution-Citrix XenDesktop with FlexCast technology-helps IT teams empower their entire...
- What Does it Take to Deliver a Superior Customer Experience? The Two Top-Rated Online Retailers, B&H Photo and Crutchfield Electronics, Share Their Secrets Discuss practical CX tools and service methods such as contact center agents and the use of realtime speech analytics to help contact center...
- Keep Servers Up and Running and Attackers in the Dark An SSL/TLS handshake requires at least 10 times more processing power on a server than on the client. SSL renegotiation attacks can readily... All Mac OS X White Papers | Webcasts