Why you want to work there
Because the leaders of this Denver-based financial services firm view technology as a tool for overcoming challenges and exploiting opportunities, members of the IT team get to be beta testers and early adopters of new and innovative technologies. Beyond that, IT workers enjoy the advantages that come with working at a progressive company where the importance of work/life balance is ingrained in the culture. Perks designed to help people maintain that balance include paid sabbaticals, telecommuting options, reimbursement for continuing education, on-site yoga classes, a 401(k) program with employer matches and generous health benefits.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: