Why you want to work there
This San Antonio-based software provider strives to make work a welcoming place, with company-sponsored parties for employees and families, a monthly catered lunch and "breakfast Thursdays." GlobalScape strives to foster a relaxed corporate culture, as exemplified by its casual dress code and its support for flexible work schedules. Employee recognition programs, training initiatives and a tuition reimbursement plan inspire workers to invest in their careers. In addition to paid time off that accrues with each pay period, GlobalScape provides 14 paid holidays annually and schedules a year-end break that gives employees time to celebrate the holiday season.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2014:
- IT promotions in 2014:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2014:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2014: