Why you want to work there
Top 10 rankings: No. 2 for retention, No. 5 for training
Perks are plentiful at this IT services provider based in Woodbridge, Va. The company offers extensive training and development opportunities, including up to $5,100 in tuition reimbursement per year. Workers can socialize at family picnics, holiday parties and quarterly happy hours, and they receive three paid days for community service each year. Perhaps most enticing: Staffers can enter a raffle for one extra week of paid vacation and a $5,000 allowance to take a trip anywhere in the world.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: