Why you want to work there
Top 10 rankings: No. 8 for retention
At this Houston-based provider of information management services to the energy industry, workers have ample opportunities to get to know one another, including monthly happy hours, biannual social events for employees and their families, and volunteer activities such as Habitat for Humanity construction projects. All employees have detailed career plans that identify what they need to do to move to the next level, and mentors are available to help guide them.
Read more about this Best Place to Work.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: