Why you want to work there
A robust entry-level hiring program, generous internal and external training opportunities and well-defined career paths make this financial services company and insurer attractive to IT professionals looking to grow their careers. Flextime, part-time and telework arrangements, along with on-site child care, help employees deal with family responsibilities and other personal demands. In addition to offering a 401(k) investment plan, the St. Paul, Minn.-based firm provides employees with a defined benefit retirement plan, a rarity in today's marketplace.
- Total U.S.-based employees:
- Total U.S.-based IT employees:
- IT employee turnover in 2013:
- IT promotions in 2013:
- Training days offered per IT employee in 2013:
- Training budget per IT employee in 2013: